#GTvsUVA - Coach Collins Postgame Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why you would fit right in there.

Or better yet, you and your mom can start your own board. For mature audiences only, and only fans.
Once again, you prove my point, You have nothing intelligent to post, so you resort to little boys' locker room humor. Have you ever posted anything that actually has anything to do with Tech football?

There is always an excuse. Collins, even in year one (which you call zero) lost a game or games where he had better talent than the opponent. Probably should go back and watch those losses though because I am sure it was the referees fault.
Well, what do you see the first year as being? Was a Collins QB here? OL? Anything? Year one dumbasses like you were EXPECTING him to run the triple because that is what our roster was built to do. Your complaints were we needed to run to what personnel we had. My side was saying - screw running to the personnel Collins inherited, we need to show future recruits the offense we will be running and take our lumps.

We do things your idiotic way, we don't have Sims and Gibbs on the team, not several of our WR's. We are a growing program with growing pains.

You seek mediocrity. I seek to break the ööööing eggs and make a damn omelette.

I have no idea, but the site I used before listened to the complaining and generally either warned or banned those who were complained about. Many times it was obvious they only listened to a select bunch known as the "butt hurt boys", but for the most part, they didn't put up with foolishness. What strikes me odd about this site, is that the majority of those telling those immature jokes or complaining about my complaining have never once engaged in any kind of intelligent conversation about the topics of the threads. I guess they figure since they don't have anything significant to post, they will resort to childish behavior. Sounds like insecurity to me. I might remind you too that by far the most complaining on this site is by those who don't like my original post.

Not all of us can achieve the levels of intelligence and maturity to post things like, "Let's go Cramdon" like you have. Really well done Supe.

BUT, your mom can achieve that level of maturity because she's been around the block so many times. Boom. Roasted.

Not all of us can achieve the levels of intelligence and maturity to post things like, "Let's go Cramdon" like you have. Really well done Supe.

BUT, your mom can achieve that level of maturity because she's been around the block so many times. Boom. Roasted.
Boy, you guys continue to dig your hole deeper and deeper. Some may unaccountably not catch the humor in the "Let's go, Cramden" post, although it certainly got some positive reaction, but it was not a personal attach disguised as "humor", which seems to be all you guys are capable of doing. And you haven't "roasted" anybody except yourself. Unfortunately, I guess you are too wrapped up in your own little little-boy world to recognize that. It's obvious that I struck a nerve, and you just can't handle it.

And if we have long term success while not eliminating them? Will they then be acceptable to you or will you still hate them?
Say, for example, we have a year like 2014 and make it to the ACC title game and lose (but still had a successful season and beat Georgia) and Collins says the same exact kind of things in the postgame presser. Would you still say it's offensive and embarrassing?

I guess what I'm getting at is when you say "I view eliminating some or most of them as a prerequisite for Collins to have long term success", I question if what you mean deep down is more like:
"I view eliminating some or most of them as a prerequisite for Collins to have long term acceptance."
you're right that acceptance is the more accurate term.
Winning is basically the definition of success. and a lot of brownie points are earned for wins over UGA.
I still wouldn't like the antics that i believe are a detriment to the program.
I do think marketing Atlanta is good strategy. Guess it's been more than a decade since atlanta was the USA murder capital.
The ATL i referred to was above the line as i don't think it's too much bother to ask that he learn how to do a two deep chart.
to me 404 is cheesy but i can overlook that if we start winning before the 17/18 yo's figure out that others also have an area code.
Even Dabo was viewed as a cornball back when he was preaching the big yogurt. I think Collins can improve.

It's obvious that I struck a nerve, and you just can't handle it.
C16A4088-F180-4E7A-8A52-9274EFF54977.jpeg

There is always an excuse. Collins, even in year one (which you call zero) lost a game or games where he had better talent than the opponent. Probably should go back and watch those losses though because I am sure it was the referees fault.
You do realize this is now Year ZERO. The original Year ZERO was negated by the “only affected GT” Covid Year. In essence we are now back at Year ZERO. Next year will be Year 1 now.

Yo’ momma.

Well, what do you see the first year as being? Was a Collins QB here? OL? Anything? Year one dumbasses like you were EXPECTING him to run the triple because that is what our roster was built to do. Your complaints were we needed to run to what personnel we had. My side was saying - screw running to the personnel Collins inherited, we need to show future recruits the offense we will be running and take our lumps.

We do things your idiotic way, we don't have Sims and Gibbs on the team, not several of our WR's. We are a growing program with growing pains.

You have your head so far up coaches rear that you can't see or admit the many flaws we have seen to date. One question, yes or no; did we have better talent in his first year (your year 0) than some of the teams to which we lost?

I don't think any dumbasses were EXPECTING Collins to run the triple; but there are some dumbasses that think the roster could only run the triple. I think some dumbasses still believe there are only 2 offenses, the triple and the Pnope.

I don't think any dumbasses were EXPECTING Collins to run the triple; but there are some dumbasses that think the roster could only run the triple. I think some dumbasses still believe there are only 2 offenses, the triple and the Pnope.
This dumbass expected him to build off one of the best run blocking lines in the nation AND learn to pass, increasing the frequency until we had a multi-threat attack, not stop running until you forgot how & pass regardless of how ineffective you are. I also expect that we don’t manage the offense by requiring Sims gets his percentage of passes, Gibbs gets his percentage of runs, etc. Any coordinator worth a nickel knows to tailor your game plan to your Team’s abilities and your opponents weaknesses. You exploit the advantages and minimize disadvantages. Goober does not get it, that’s why he needs to go. It’s not that the offense is not doing better, it’s that he’s holding the guys back. We should be performing much better than we are. Sadly, people’s hatred for running the ball skews their perspective.

Thacker’s a different story. He’s so far over his head he can’t see the light of day. Goober is just out of his league, he’s probably an adequate 1AA coach. That ain’t “big time” football.

You have your head so far up coaches rear that you can't see or admit the many flaws we have seen to date. One question, yes or no; did we have better talent in his first year (your year 0) than some of the teams to which we lost?
Not that I saw. Citadel was close, but we were playing a pro style type offense with 3-O type players.

This dumbass expected him to build off one of the best run blocking lines in the nation AND learn to pass, increasing the frequency until we had a multi-threat attack, not stop running until you forgot how & pass regardless of how ineffective you are. I also expect that we don’t manage the offense by requiring Sims gets his percentage of passes, Gibbs gets his percentage of runs, etc. Any coordinator worth a nickel knows to tailor your game plan to your Team’s abilities and your opponents weaknesses. You exploit the advantages and minimize disadvantages. Goober does not get it, that’s why he needs to go. It’s not that the offense is not doing better, it’s that he’s holding the guys back. We should be performing much better than we are. Sadly, people’s hatred for running the ball skews their perspective.

Thacker’s a different story. He’s so far over his head he can’t see the light of day. Goober is just out of his league, he’s probably an adequate 1AA coach. That ain’t “big time” football.
Year zero I gave not one öööö about playing to our player's abilities. Time to move along

Year zero I gave not one öööö about playing to our player's abilities. Time to move along
You & our coaches, that much was obvious. The thing about losing, ask Vandy about how to get comfortable liking losing. You memorize all the key phrases- we’re improving, great effort, had a chance, proud of our guys for battling, other team is awesome, etc. Pretty soon you like it. Looks like you got there faster than damn near everyone else. Congrats!

We had not one QB on the roster capable of hitting 50%+ in completions when Collins showed up. Lucas Johnson would have been the best bet, but he was constantly hurt.
Sims, Peery, and Pyron are our future for the next decade. We do have promising OL and DL committed for 2022. Damn, Bonica is a 6'5" 380 lb OL from Miami. Also getting a few 300+ lb DL's.

Looks like we are getting another 4* RB too and I suppose Kellman at RB is a burner at 187 lbs

You & our coaches, that much was obvious. The thing about losing, ask Vandy about how to get comfortable liking losing. You memorize all the key phrases- we’re improving, great effort, had a chance, proud of our guys for battling, other team is awesome, etc. Pretty soon you like it. Looks like you got there faster than damn near everyone else. Congrats!
We are not close to Vanderbilt. Nice try, dumbass. We are improving and recruiting a hell of a lot better than Vanderbilt can hope for, dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back