Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

This thread needs a little Tyler from Atlanta.

[y]x2j0FsDkUqg#t=38[/y]

Have not read all responses to original post but, honestly, this is how you avoid worse trouble - even if the player is a Heisman candidate.

Have not read all responses to original post but, honestly, this is how you avoid worse trouble - even if the player is a Heisman candidate.

Early signs point to a 1 game suspension based on the NCAA "guidelines" for these things.

What I am curious to know is how the games UGA has played this season to date will be handled. I think other cases have been where they were discovered and dealt with in the offseason, right? Johnny Football and AJ Green, that is.

95HwIyd.gif

Early signs point to a 1 game suspension based on the NCAA "guidelines" for these things.

What I am curious to know is how the games UGA has played this season to date will be handled. I think other cases have been where they were discovered and dealt with in the offseason, right? Johnny Football and AJ Green, that is.

If it was a GT player we would have to vacate all wins, but since it was a dwag, they will probably let him off with 1 game and they can probably choose which game - like Kentucky

Back