Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

Technically, Gurley's stock cannot get higher than it is now. Unless there is a chance for a ring, or unless the trophy from NY is key to him, all he can do the rest of the season is risk injury.

A ring and/or the Heisman is a big deal, but is it worth risking tens of millions for?

Gurley should choose to suspend himself.

more goodness

darren rovellVerified account
‏@darrenrovell
Guy who has sold 20+ Gurley items sold what he said was a game-used glove on eBay

darren rovellVerified account
‏@darrenrovell
Source: Gurley was looking for $8 to $25 a signature. Would accept less if he signed more pieces.

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

Schnauzerfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of dwag fans.

#mutthurt has impacted their #dwagger and the incidents of #barkingsons will sharply decrease.

I think Marc Richt has a taint problem. His season taint looking good this year and there taint any relief.

I'm like a kid at Christmas. I can stay up all night and see the presents come out, or I can be pleasantly surprised in the morning.

I want a video of öööö being signed and money exchanging hands under my tree in the morning.

And all this clears before Thanksgiving, so none ok f it matters.

From CBS Sports

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24745931/georgia-rb-todd-gurley-suspended-indefin

A check of the James Spence Authentication database revealed 90 consecutively numbered pieces of Gurley-signed memorabilia (J19709-J19799), as well as another lot of 20 consecutively numbered pieces (H85318-H85338) of Gurley-signed memorabilia. JSA is one of the leading autograph authentication services. Consecutive authentication numbers suggest all the items were submitted at once following a large-scale signing.

From CBS Sports

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24745931/georgia-rb-todd-gurley-suspended-indefin

A check of the James Spence Authentication database revealed 90 consecutively numbered pieces of Gurley-signed memorabilia (J19709-J19799), as well as another lot of 20 consecutively numbered pieces (H85318-H85338) of Gurley-signed memorabilia. JSA is one of the leading autograph authentication services. Consecutive authentication numbers suggest all the items were submitted at once following a large-scale signing.

e3nY9BF.gif

I want a steady stream of Tylers in Atlanta on sports talk radio crying.

What I really want is for something to surface that leads to a lack of institutional control penalty and puts them on probation with a loss of scholarships and post season ban. That's like asking for a BMW for Christmas though.

I want a steady stream of Tylers in Atlanta on sports talk radio crying.

This will be worth a few days of TIA easily. Signs an wonders indeed!

Too bad for all the wives getting kicked through double-wide trailer walls all across Georgia as I type this though :hsughcry:

Too bad for all the wives getting kicked through double-wide trailer walls all across Georgia as I type this though :hsughcry:

And the wheelchairs being broken by phonebooks.

God, I can't wait for next week's Meltdown on Roll Bama. Hell, they should do a mid-week one just for tonight.

Back