Guys...TCU has chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any person on this board that thought TCU had a legitimate chance to be competitive in this game needs to assess their sanity, as well as their life decisions.

As painful as it is to hear, Alabama is probably the only team that could have made this game competitive and even then, I believe UGA would win that game.

UGA has massive talent, great coaching and they are running like a well-oiled machine.
I blame Ohio State they blew it

from my daughters elementary school just now:

2A0A5922-87F3-400D-989D-727DCA450E79.png

Indian Knoll ES? My kids go there and my 7 year old daughter as soon as she heard about it was pulling out her GT gear to wear. Made me proud.

Indian Knoll ES? My kids go there and my 7 year old daughter as soon as she heard about it was pulling out her GT gear to wear. Made me proud.
yes sir. we have 4th grader there. she's almost 10. our 16 yr old went to IKES K-5th as well.

we were gonna put a GT shirt on her this am but forgot in the am rush. THWG!

That sucked but I'm not quite buying all the fatalism and doom in this thread. This uga team that's bought and paid for is still the same team that needed one of the worst fg kicks off all time to get to the championship game. Needed to score 14 in the 4th qtr to get past Missouri and let little ole GT hang within 3 pts thru the 1st half. They can still be had on the right day

That sucked but I'm not quite buying all the fatalism and doom in this thread. This uga team that's bought and paid for is still the same team that needed one of the worst fg kicks off all time to get to the championship game. Needed to score 14 in the 4th qtr to get past Missouri and let little ole GT hang within 3 pts thru the 1st half. They can still be had on the right day
The UGA machine will continue. Why wouldn’t it? Their players go to the NFL, win championships, and a lot of the money in the South is held in Atlanta. Plus (and this is the big one) NO LARGE STATE SCHOOL RIVAL TO SIPHON HOMEGROWN TALENT OR FANS!!!

The UGA machine will continue. Why wouldn’t it? Their players go to the NFL, win championships, and a lot of the money in the South is held in Atlanta. Plus (and this is the big one) NO LARGE STATE SCHOOL RIVAL TO SIPHON HOMEGROWN TALENT OR FANS!!!
None of that is new

Now hear me out, fellas.

I know what you're feeling. I felt it too Saturday night when the Dwags came back from the dead. What did we do to deserve this. Is the Curse of 1990 a real thing? I've been a Tech fan my entire life. We've kinda gotten used to grabbing our ankles for UGAg, but we always had the Nattes to fall back on. Not now..

Well these MFers aren't winning b2b Natties. I can promise you that! TCU is a team of destiny!!! The blueprint has been laid out on how to beat Georgia. Now go do it TCU!!! My heart can't handle it!
Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back