Guys...TCU has chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing that bugs me the most, living around this öööö storm, are the band wagon transplant fans jumping on the inbred train. if you've been a UGAg fan for 50'yrs, fine, thats still terrible but i can respect that. but if you moved down here from Yonkers last week and you are suddenly supporting the "state" team. well you can go to hell. or back to Yonkers. same thing.

and don't tell me this isn't happening.
I had a tennesse friend hop on the bandwagon now he is barking at me everyday

FWIW, I think people are just generally tired of UGA full stop. Tech fans have to put up with their BS for 365/24. The rest of the nation is starting to understand clean, old fashioned hate now having had a full taste of what we've had to put up with every day for a lifetime. I think they get it now. "To HELL with Georgia" isn't just a Tech thing any more.
My hope is that our worst and dumbest going to California for a weekend convinces Californians that Georgia is not the place for them when they look to move.

you know it just hit me this game is on the left coast. this adds a bit of intrigue. cause UGAg hasnt had to travel much of anywhere to play last few yrs. THWG.
Good point. The last time the mutts went west they played their worse game of the year against an inferior opponent Missouri. Of course the dynamics of this game is much different.

Good point. The last time the mutts went west they played their worse game of the year against an inferior opponent Missouri. Of course the dynamics of this game is much different.
and i just looked .. 9 of their 14 wins (Dodd help us) were in either Athens or Atlanta.

from my daughters elementary school just now:

2A0A5922-87F3-400D-989D-727DCA450E79.png
My son's preschool did this. I asked my wife to send him to school wearing purple, but he doesn't have purple haha.

My son's preschool did this. I asked my wife to send him to school wearing purple, but he doesn't have purple haha.
My daughter's elementary school did this in about 2003-ish, when UGAg was playing in the SEC Championship. Everyone in the school was supposed to wear red to show their support for the Georgie Bulldogs.

As much as I'd like to agree with you, I can't. Why? ESPN has air brushed the disgusting bunch. They raved over that second rate QB, and if you weren't watching never showed his cheap ass taunting. Seems they have a mainline into mic jobs. Pollack has absolutely zero brains or talent, yet he's up there week after week. Herbstreit did a clip last year showing four of the numb skulls acting quiet and reserved, rather than having just been released from the Athens jail. I actually thought he might ask to kiss their ass on TV. The Fowler guy has been given the marching orders to turn into cheerleading creep. No, the rest of the country doesn't have any idea what we have to put up with, and they certainly have no idea of the inside job they have with the NCAA (no probation, no violations).
@Buzzilla is right. I’ve been reading dwag comments and other fans’ responses on ESPN college gameday social media and people are voicing how obnoxious uga fans are and they’re pulling for TCU. These are not Georgia Tech fans, they’re people from Maryland or Illinois or Colorado etc. uga fans managed to turn them off doing what they do. ESPN can airbrush them all they want. ESPN also spent all morning calling Houston Texans racist for firing their coach. They don’t set the tone. And you can’t airbrush a turd, it’s still a turd.

This epitomizes why those that encounter dawgs learn to hate them quickly. TCU fans are next in line to learn COFH.

Oh if HypnoToad pulls this thing off, Uncle Lou's channel will be ground zero for experiencing full throttle schadenfreude.

Any person on this board that thought TCU had a legitimate chance to be competitive in this game needs to assess their sanity, as well as their life decisions.

As painful as it is to hear, Alabama is probably the only team that could have made this game competitive and even then, I believe UGA would win that game.

UGA has massive talent, great coaching and they are running like a well-oiled machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back