Guys...TCU has chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it is going to be a combination of drinking, cocaine, strippers, hookers, and balling up in the shower and crying.
So a regular day at your house.

I’m gonna raise the stakes. Gonna bet money line on TCU at 355. I’ll either be pinching my nipples or doing everything on your list.

Or both.

Lord it would make my day, if the Dwags should lose to TCU. As good as TCU played against Michigan, I just don't
feel they will play that good against the Dwags, I just don't see Bennett having another off game against TCU.

I don't believe Bennett will gift 2 TD's to TCU like McCarthy did.

IMO, the key to the game will be how much pressure TCU's defense can put on Bennett, it has been proven
that Bennett doesn't perform as good when he has pressure on him.

THWG !!!

Actually more than that

Lord it would make my day, if the Dwags should lose to TCU. As good as TCU played against Michigan, I just don't
feel they will play that good against the Dwags, I just don't see Bennett having another off game against TCU.

I don't believe Bennett will gift 2 TD's to TCU like McCarthy did.

IMO, the key to the game will be how much pressure TCU's defense can put on Bennett, it has been proven
that Bennett doesn't perform as good when he has pressure on him.

THWG !!!

TCU needed a whole lot to go right to beat Michigan, and they still almost lost.

They were the better team on that day and deserved the win but I wouldn't count on it happening again, this time against an even better opponent.

I'll still be watching and rooting like hell though.

TCU got a couple of big breaks with some curious Michigan play calls inside the 5.
But ...
Ohio State did expose Georgia in the passing game. The question is if Duggan and crew can come close to what Stroud and Co. did. If they can, they've got a chance, a good chance.

A7A745CD-08D0-4A5B-8914-170A4C6D3626.jpeg
Hell yes give them the evil eye! Do you need any chicken bones or anything to perform a ritual?

Hell yes give them the evil eye! Do you need any chicken bones or anything to perform a ritual?
Evil eye protects from witchcraft and jinx, it’s there to protect TCU. I have heard of burying chicken bones by the goal posts before though. There was a story about summoning the spirits to protect the endzone by burying chicken bones I read about about awhile back. But how does that take changing sides into account?

Evil eye protects from witchcraft and jinx, it’s there to protect TCU. I have heard of burying chicken bones by the goal posts before though. There was a story about summoning the spirits to protect the endzone by burying chicken bones I read about about awhile back. But how does that take changing sides into account?
Yes I worked with a guy from Turkey and he brought us all back evil eye keychains from a trip home once. :biggrin: Maybe since one endzone is painted with TCU's logo just bury them in that one? I don't know if it will protect them though or protect them from scoring. Maybe we leave the chicken bones out of it and just ex-lax UGAg's gatorade cooler?

Yes I worked with a guy from Turkey and he brought us all back evil eye keychains from a trip home once. :biggrin: Maybe since one endzone is painted with TCU's logo just bury them in that one? I don't know if it will protect them though or protect them from scoring. Maybe we leave the chicken bones out of it and just ex-lax UGAg's gatorade cooler?
Just do them all. Cover all the bases.

I wouldn't say Ugag defense got exposed necessarily.....Great QB play with good to great WRs have given them fits over the past few years. It's been their lone kryptonite. Bama, LSU and Ohio State all had very good to elite QBs with stud WRs and they are the only ones to really test that D. I was surprised by the Tennessee game as I thought they'd do the same to the gagger defense but they dominated Hooker and company. I think you need WRs who can physically match up and get separation but more importantly, an O-line that can give the QB time. If QB has to scramble, he has to be able to do what Stroud did.

Im not sure Duggan can do that as efficiently as Stroud, but he's a much bigger threat running it.

Maybe Mattress Mack can get together with Mike the pillow guy and they can create the idiots bedroom store.

When I lived in Houston I bought a bedroom set from Mattress Mack. Made the sales guy a low offer based on direct ship pricing from NC. He went in the back and out walked Mack himself to negotiate. He made his case for buying local and made a decent counter offer. I told him I would take it if he threw in shirts/hats for my son's special needs softball team. He agreed and showed up himself to deliver the shirts/hats to the kids.

So, helluva guy. Maybe you are the idiot.

When I lived in Houston I bought a bedroom set from Mattress Mack. Made the sales guy a low offer based on direct ship pricing from NC. He went in the back and out walked Mack himself to negotiate. He made his case for buying local and made a decent counter offer. I told him I would take it if he threw in shirts/hats for my son's special needs softball team. He agreed and showed up himself to deliver the shirts/hats to the kids.

I’m glad you like him.

Bedframe Bessie gave me head once. No year was ever really able to compete with our fourth grade field trips.

TCU needed a whole lot to go right to beat Michigan, and they still almost lost.

They were the better team on that day and deserved the win but I wouldn't count on it happening again, this time against an even better opponent.

I'll still be watching and rooting like hell though.
uga needed a whole lot to go right to beat Ohio State. I too will be watching and rooting for it to not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back