Here’s the Thing

Here’s the thing:
What do you change that will make the next coach more successful? Because PJ has had the most success of any coach since Dodd.

Unless you count a flash in the pan single wonderful year under Ross.

Here’s the thing:
What do you change that will make the next coach more successful? Because PJ has had the most success of any coach since Dodd.

Unless you count a flash in the pan single wonderful year under Ross.
Given how unhappy we are with this current mediocrity... it is daunting to realize that CPJ has done more for us than anybody in 50 years. Wow.

I would need to see a doctor for an erection lasting more than 4 hours if we hired this guy.

ml.jpg
But would he tolerate our players fat girl friends? Gotta make due at GT.

Yes. Exactly the point.

In his best season he still lost to 2 nothing's from n.c. - puke & unc.
I'm sure you watched every game that season including our three losses and hopefully most of them in person as I did. But in all three of those games we were plays away from winning and in the last loss it was plays away from beating and undeadeated national championship team. None of those losses were on the offense.

just some food for thought...let's say CPJ wins against the Dwags this year. That is 3 for 4. Think about that. He will get a contract extension that will make Hewitt jealous. Statues will be built and streets renamed.

just some food for thought...let's say CPJ wins against the Dwags this year. That is 3 for 4. Think about that. He will get a contract extension that will make Hewitt jealous. Statues will be built and streets renamed.
if that happens he can be coach for life...

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

remember that the coach will also have to want to coach here, so that eliminates almost every coach mentioned in this thread.

If Mike Leach came to Tech I would love it. I doubt he would, but it would be funny to hear the same people complain about his offense for the opposite reason they complain today.

Leach is a great coach, but I don't know how he would do here. TT and WSU aren't exactly selective schools with narrow major choices.

That and transitioning from the 3O to the air raid worked out really poorly for GaSo.

But I'm not ready to give up on CPJ by a long shot.

If we don’t go to a bowl this year and next does this change folks opinion of this offensive mastermind? The likelihood of us making a bowl this year is slim.

If we don’t go to a bowl this year and next does this change folks opinion of this offensive mastermind? The likelihood of us making a bowl this year is slim.

so you would be happy going 6-5 every year as long as we make a bowl?

Some more food for thought, if we would have won the 4 games we lost we’d be undefeated right now and a top 4 team. Think about that.

Back