Here we go again. Conference expansion

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
looks like this will happen by friday

ATLNative

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
That's a lot of smoke based on one Houston reporter. Going to be a lot of egg on someone's face if this isn't true.

For conjecture, let's just say it's true. The only conference that should feel any pressure to do anything is the Big 12. Houston and BYU would be locked and loaded to at least get back to 10.

There are no good expansion scenarios for the ACC that make any sense beyond Notre Dame, and when they finally have incentive to join a conference their first choice is always going to be the Big Ten.
The Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC deal is done. Not sure if I’m a fan or not. Will definitely help both schools in recruiting.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I’d prefer they mandate 8 conferences with 16 teams each. Then roll the conference champs into a single elimination playoff. The downside being you would either have a good team from a tough conference getting left out or a bad team from a good conference getting in.

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
RIP "Power 6"

I'm guessing this kicks off a merger of CUSA and Sun Belt schools?

Southern Miss joining Sun Belt. Conference USA sinking and heading to MAC level.

Got to love how this all played out in the G5.

CUSA: "hey guys let's get together and do something Regional to help us all out"

AAC: "Nah bro FU"

Sun Belt: "dis gon be good"

MWC: "you guys are tards"

MAC: "..."

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Vad Lee taking his talents to the sun belt.