I’m Done

Ill also say, too, while I feel the same as the rest of the board, the personal attacks are ridiculous. Dude has some good qualities and has shown to be a decent coach at the coordinator level, he's just way out of his depth as a head coach.
Truthfully, he really doesn’t have many good qualities
Seriously

He is classless, spineless, clueless
His next job needs to be with Ed Voyles or OC Welch

Nebraska isn't worse because they still have tons of fans. I'm legitimately worried about Tech football not recovering.
Nebraska is worse because they have more fans. And money. And still ööööing suck.
We're #2 though. Literally and figuratively

I’m out
I don't know what any of you were expecting. I got into Tech in the late 90's, so both Bobby Ross and B*** L**** were still sort of fresh as we went from O'Leary, Friedgen, Joe, Goose, to Chan, Pat, Reggie, and Calvin ööööing Johnson omg in less than four years. The college football landscape is changing and we've brought turf to a terraforming party. Bail if you want, it doesn't matter. But I mean we're already here and have sunk countless hours and dollars into Tech knowing we were never going to get it back, and that we probably wouldn't even feel good about it based on the team's performance.

We are already in the worst era of Tech football. Sooner or later we will get better, though whether we will ever approach any of our past successes, who ööööing knows. Who cares? We'll find out when we get there.

Nebraska is worse because they have more fans. And money. And still ööööing suck.
We're #2 though. Literally and figuratively

For the results of the season, yeah. But I guess I've moved on from this season already and am looking at the future, and I'd definitely rather have more money and more fans. There's a reason Nebraska has already been able to get rid of their coach...

Dontae was asked during the post game presser. He looked to the side then said you’ll have to ask the coaches.

Edit: here is link to the question

Dontae is a class act of a young man. I’m glad he’s on our team and wish he did not have coaches who put him in this position.

Dontae is a class act of a young man. I’m glad he’s on our team and wish he did not have coaches who put him in this position.

Agreed. He’s got next level ability but cant get off the sidelines even though he’s clearly the best back when you look at the stats or simply watch the games. Its mind blowing how it’s not obvious to this coaching staff.

Man, I feel for Dontae. He’s been waiting patiently for 4 years, through coaching changes and multiple very talented guys ahead of him. Nobody ever talked about him or hyped him up - he just quietly produced with the few carries he had. Now that everyone else bailed and he’s “the guy” he STILL isn’t getting the respect or even the touches he deserves.

Man, I feel for Dontae. He’s been waiting patiently for 4 years, through coaching changes and multiple very talented guys ahead of him. Nobody ever talked about him or hyped him up - he just quietly produced with the few carries he had. Now that everyone else bailed and he’s “the guy” he STILL isn’t getting the respect or even the touches he deserves.

We know why. The players know why. They have almost as much respect as the fans do for this regime

I asked the guy who sits next to me if Smith were hurt yesterday because he wasn't in the game in the 3rd.

His family are such good supporters of him and the team and coaches are ööööting on him.

Back