I’m Done

This is the first time in my entire life I’ve felt so negative about GT football. I spent over 20 years driving 3 hours to nearly every home game over 3 different coaching tenures, and I always had hope - even in the lowest times. We were almost always competitive, and I can count on one hand the number of times I saw us quit on the field. So much for that.

We are the worst program in all of P5, and I’m not sure it’s close. I saw it coming 4 games into his tenure when we had back-to-back embarrassments, losing to Citadel running the 3O and then getting shut out against Temple, but I soldiered on like a good fan. Now it’s impossible to ignore - we are an embarrassment in every sense. We are unathletic, undisciplined, horribly coached, and top it all off with showy gimmicks like Money Down and lifting on the sidelines.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m not watching again this season unless we fire Collins.
It'll be over soon, so step back and keep your powder dry and hopefully we will make a splash like Deion or hire a home run. Either way, you don't have to build a team anymore. We can turn this around immediately with the right hire.

It'll be over soon, so step back and keep your powder dry and hopefully we will make a splash like Deion or hire a home run. Either way, you don't have to build a team anymore. We can turn this around immediately with the right hire.
This is where I am. I'd be happy with letting him go right now to make a statement. But at least the next guy inherits a roster with some size and talent on it.

I haven’t poked my head up here in years now. I’m with you, I got banned after Temple beat down and seriously have a hatred for the crew that ran off PJ.

yeah yeah, it’s in the past. But you ööööers caused it and got what you wanted. öööö this loser but GT too poor to fire him
This isn't what anyone wanted

Why did Dontae Smith only get 5 rushes?

To be honest, he was freelancing on a few of the plays, but seems strange that THAT was the straw that resulted in someone getting benched when everyone else is a chaotic mess as well.

There were quite a few posters who called out the terrible coaching; spoke and stated the issues. They were clobbered. Many banned. Sometimes you just don't like hearing the bad news. But this clown show should have stopped two years ago.

Back