I’m Done

Ill also say, too, while I feel the same as the rest of the board, the personal attacks are ridiculous. Dude has some good qualities and has shown to be a decent coach at the coordinator level, he's just way out of his depth as a head coach.

Honestly, I think most of the insults are pretty tame compared to what you'd see at most major programs. His life off the field is undoubtedly far less contentious than it would be if he was at UGA, Bama, Ohio State, etc.

It’s time but will TStan wait for the buyout to drop is the million dollar question

Honestly, I think most of the insults are pretty tame compared to what you'd see at most major programs. His life off the field is undoubtedly far less contentious than it would be if he was at UGA, Bama, Ohio State, etc.

This guy avoids all pressure situations at Tech. Imagine him doing basics like a weekly call in show or Lunch with George

GTFO

It’s time but will TStan wait for the buyout to drop is the million dollar question
Oh I think TStan knows he hitched his buggy to this horse and will give him more chances in the hopes that some miracle happens and we start winning to save his job, too.

I'm sure that's true, hell, he wouldn't have gotten a 4th year or even a 3rd at those schools

I don't expect Tech to be Bama, but I do except Tech to be competitive, not a complete joke.

Same. I accept that the gulf between our program and those like UGA and Clemson was already widening in the last couple years under CPJ, but we're at a point now where we struggle to compete with even slightly above average programs.

I could even live with some of Collins' poor game management if the preparation actually appeared sound, but that's arguably even worse. There are no positives about his coaching.

I haven’t poked my head up here in years now. I’m with you, I got banned after Temple beat down and seriously have a hatred for the crew that ran off PJ.

yeah yeah, it’s in the past. But you ööööers caused it and got what you wanted. öööö this loser but GT too poor to fire him

Oh I think TStan knows he hitched his buggy to this horse and will give him more chances in the hopes that some miracle happens and we start winning to save his job, too.

Yeah, I think both will have to be fired in tandem. TStan has no compelling case for getting to pick the next guy, so his only hope is for Collins to spontaneously learn how to coach in the next couple weeks.

Tstan doesn't need to wait for öööö. He should be fired tonight and we should start our AD search pronto and let the new AD select the next coach. Wait until the buyout drops so the new AD has a better financial position to make moves.... Unless some donor steps up with the buyout money.

Park a U-Haul van at his house with a map to Todd s place, y'all help each other pack, you for damn sure have not helped GT.

This is the first time in my entire life I’ve felt so negative about GT football. I spent over 20 years driving 3 hours to nearly every home game over 3 different coaching tenures, and I always had hope - even in the lowest times. We were almost always competitive, and I can count on one hand the number of times I saw us quit on the field. So much for that.

We are the worst program in all of P5, and I’m not sure it’s close. I saw it coming 4 games into his tenure when we had back-to-back embarrassments, losing to Citadel running the 3O and then getting shut out against Temple, but I soldiered on like a good fan. Now it’s impossible to ignore - we are an embarrassment in every sense. We are unathletic, undisciplined, horribly coached, and top it all off with showy gimmicks like Money Down and lifting on the sidelines.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m not watching again this season unless we fire Collins.
Though I up voted this and agree...I'll still be at the games. The players are GT students -our "brave and bold". MaTech is hard enough to endure on the academic side-a student athlete has multipliers on their time. The Institute's mission is based on preparing our students for success. Currently ,the Hill and GTAA are failing our student athletes in the football program.

Last edited:
This is the first time in my entire life I’ve felt so negative about GT football. I spent over 20 years driving 3 hours to nearly every home game over 3 different coaching tenures, and I always had hope - even in the lowest times. We were almost always competitive, and I can count on one hand the number of times I saw us quit on the field. So much for that.

We are the worst program in all of P5, and I’m not sure it’s close. I saw it coming 4 games into his tenure when we had back-to-back embarrassments, losing to Citadel running the 3O and then getting shut out against Temple, but I soldiered on like a good fan. Now it’s impossible to ignore - we are an embarrassment in every sense. We are unathletic, undisciplined, horribly coached, and top it all off with showy gimmicks like Money Down and lifting on the sidelines.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m not watching again this season unless we fire Collins.
So when the going gets tough, you get out of town. Boo.

Back