I have some more coaching news

Can you imagine being the room when these two guys take their turn to get the guys fired up? They may need to raise the ceilings to contain the firepower from DMo and Double Deuce!

Wait until the end if you want to hear what the Yellow Jacket chant sounds like when it’s not interrupted by the PA system.

Key is on the way. He’s tweeting stuff about business trip and 1 day away......and Coach Collins is liking it.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.... are you referring to this tweet, which is clearly regarding the national championship game?

Coach Bryan Cook:
Georgia Tech Football Defensive Analyst

Weird. Very weird. Not sure why he (Bryan Cook) would do this to himself rather than finding a position elsewhere where he would thrive.

Coach Bryan Cook:

Weird. Very weird. Not sure why he (Bryan Cook) would do this to himself rather than finding a position elsewhere where he would thrive.
He did this under CPJ, there was an Ajc article about it back in May. His tweets are private, Are you seeing this new somewhere?

Coach Bryan Cook:

Maybe he’s comfortable and liked his work life balance along with his neighborhood.

Coach Bryan Cook:

Do what to himself? Work at a great place for a great boss doing something you love? Huh?

Coach Bryan Cook:

It may be old data not flushed from the website, or he has not been let go (yet), or he is being held frozen in carbonite in case we want to spring the spread running option suddenly in 2 or 3 years for one game.

He did this under CPJ, there was an Ajc article about it back in May. His tweets are private, Are you seeing this new somewhere?

My apologies, I did not know this. I saw some photos of Collins with Cook and Tevin, so it got me curious if Cook was still around. Saw that description on his twitter info and thought it was weird as he has been on the other side of the ball most of his career.

My apologies, I did not know this. I saw some photos of Collins with Cook and Tevin, so it got me curious if Cook was still around. Saw that description on his twitter info and thought it was weird as he has been on the other side of the ball most of his career.

Not sure why that’s weird. First of all coaches coach. He should know a lot about defense. But for someone to analyze defenses to find tendencies and weaknesses why wouldn’t you want someone with an offensive mindset?

Bamas oline just got trashed :-/
Disagree completely. IMO a big reason for what happened was they bailed on the run. They had Clemson’s D on the ropes several times and gave them a chance by continuing to let Tua screw up or make some bizarre play call. Loved seeing it but they were clicking along at 5+ yp carry when they gave it to their backs.

Disagree completely. IMO a big reason for what happened was they bailed on the run. They had Clemson’s D on the ropes several times and gave them a chance by continuing to let Tua screw up or make some bizarre play call. Loved seeing it but they were clicking along at 5+ yp carry when they gave it to their backs.

Kiffin was a better OC.

I thought Bama's OL kept the backfield remarkably clean against that stacked DL. They ran the ball well in the first half but Tua was making unforced errors all night.

I thought they played well. They ran the ball up and down the field, and it's not like their QB didn't have time all night. Can't blame OL for turnovers. They only got stuffed on 4th down that one time late in the game.

142 yards rushing with those backs isn't anything to shout about. Gave up 2 sacks and Clemson was able to bring pressure rushing only 4 all night. That first pick you don't blame the OL for was a direct result of press coverage and putting the QB under pressure and forcing a quick throw. Inside the 10 yard line the Bama OL was getting blown off the ball repeatedly. Bama has a pretty good OL all things considered; but they were out classed last night by Clemson's DL with it's best player sidelined.

Back