I have some more coaching news

@thwg it is past Christmas eve. Time to deliver. Or did I miss a separate thread?

(I know you said basically temple's staff, but wasn't sure if there was anything more specific)

Yeah where’s the news?

200w.gif

PJ always kept a couple in the back pocket to reward walk ons or in case a transfer came through.
Very few places go all the way to 85. A lot of folks do what PJ did.

Exactly. Which is why I ask about all the angst about GT somehow becoming like a “factory” by oversigning.

It has not happened even way before CPJ.

Some folks just trying to make some nonexistent point and perpetuate a holier than thou attitude.

That seems extremely likely.

OL coach/Co-OC/Asst. Head Coach
QB coach/Co-OC
Plenty of people still begrudging Key because he did his job at UCF and negatively recruited against us. But the guy can recruit his eyes out, and brings valuable experience with CFB's #1 premier program. Bring him on!

Plenty of people still begrudging Key because he did his job at UCF and negatively recruited against us. But the guy can recruit his eyes out, and brings valuable experience with CFB's #1 premier program. Bring him on!
Might actually know little bit about GT as well.

As long as he's not calling the plays, I'm all for it.

As long as he's not calling the plays, I'm all for it.
Yeah, that's why Patenaude would be there. Have a feeling he's a pretty good OL coach though. UCF put a couple of guys in the league during his tenure.

Back