"I was mad he wouldn't go down"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say 147 responses is good. Not quite up to BOR's Calvin post standards, but pretty good. If you thought I was serious or don't think I'm a Tech fan you haven't been on this board long enough.

It has nothing to do with the length of time I've been on this board or whether or not I "get" your "humor" in this situation (protip: nobody else thinks you have any excuse for being such a douchebag either). Trolling a message board and it's users is one thing, but players DO read this board, and the brute force of your unfathomable retardation was directed at one of them. No real Tech fan would viciously attack his own players, knowing full well these comments might reach them, just to "stir öööö up." So go ahead and be proud of the fact that lol u truld uz all so bad omg it was liek loel, they wuz so mad tho. You're a terrible "fan" and a real idiot.

I swear I remember another really dumb penalty by them. Maybe a dumb PI call to keep a drive alive.

I could be wrong. I was watching live and somewhat concerned.

PI is mistiming a hit. Offsides is mistiming the snap. Punching a QB in the helmet is dumb. Trying to field a bouncing punt inside the 5 surrounded by Miami players is dumb.

You can train how to properly time a hit in practice. You can train how to properly time a snap in practice. How do you practice to 'not be dumb?' This is my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back