If TStan can’t recognize this garbage

Let me rephrase: this isn’t GC vs PJ. I’m not saying PJ is better than GC (though really?). This is simply a critique of Geoff ööööing Collins.

He ööööing sucks monkey balls. Fire him.
Well, you've heard the argument before but I'll repeat it. If you fire him, you owe him something like $12 million. Are you writing a check to help pay for that?

Well, you've heard the argument before but I'll repeat it. If you fire him, you owe him something like $12 million. Are you writing a check to help pay for that?
That wasn’t an issue per the ajc article.

and, as an aside, this gives PJ another plus

Donors have already said the money is available to fire him, but keep your ööööposts coming.

The photo below says it all about TStan and Collins. It appeared in today's post-game AJC article by Mark Bradley. The link to the article is

If you want to read the very accurate article and can't access it, let me know and I will paste the contents

1638063552122.png
Unable to read

Wait, what? Are you honestly claiming that we had talent when Johnson left?
Laughing Rofl GIF - Laughing Rofl Lol - Discover & Share GIFs
Can you name a position group where Collins has managed to successfully over recruit a bunch of FCS Johnson recruited scrubs to the point where you say either “we’re outright more talented” or at least “we’re better but just young and dumb”?

I doubt it cause there are no clear and cut examples. Collins being a good recruiter is laughable, as the most important aspect of recruiting is having an eye for talent.

That wasn’t an issue per the ajc article.

and, as an aside, this gives PJ another plus
Oh it most certainly is an issue. TStan may have lined up the cash but anytime you have to pay someone $12 million not to coach AND have to pay the money to lure in a new coach and coaching staff, it's going to be an issue at a school with an athletic budget like GT.

Can you name a position group where Collins has managed to successfully over recruit a bunch of FCS Johnson recruited scrubs to the point where you say either “we’re outright more talented” or at least “we’re better but just young and dumb.”

I doubt it cause there are no clear and cut examples. Collins being a good recruiter is laughable, as the most important aspect of recruiting is having an eye for talent.
Oh horse öööö. Just look at running back. The one thing Johnson should have been good at is recruiting running backs. But the RB position is infinitely better than at any time other the talent Johnson inherited.

So we can compete for 5 stars with Bama, Clemson,
UGa, Fsu, etc?
Maybe not 5*, and maybe not Bama and uga but we should be able to out Recruit cold weather hell holes with pale avg looking Women with thick ankles at places like Michigan, ND, Penn State, maybe even pluck a few Recruits away from Wiscy & Michgan State (this yr MSU has verbals from a few Top 100 Guys from GA) , and other Schools that come South to Recruit.

FYI , F$U is no longer an elite Recruiting School, and the past few NFL drafts bear this out.

Oh horse öööö. Just look at running back. The one thing Johnson should have been good at is recruiting running backs. But the RB position is infinitely better than at any time other the talent Johnson inherited.

We have a 3 headed monster at that position. No doubt. Sounds like you’d be surprised who falls into which recruiting class.

Aren't Do Smith and Mason both CPJ guys? Gibbs is a generational talent, but that group was already pretty stacked IIUC.

Oh it most certainly is an issue. TStan may have lined up the cash but anytime you have to pay someone $12 million not to coach AND have to pay the money to lure in a new coach and coaching staff, it's going to be an issue at a school with an athletic budget like GT.
That’s cool. Then just say so. Stop comparing it to PJ

Who was the best running back for GT today and who recruited him?

I think PJ’s guy was the only one responsible for any first downs

Aren't Do Smith and Mason both CPJ guys? Gibbs is a generational talent, but that group was already pretty stacked IIUC.
We have a 3 headed monster at that position. No doubt. Sounds like you’d be surprised who falls into which recruiting class.
Nope, I realize both of those are CPJ recruits. I was including Griffin in that bunch. Anytime the Mr. Georgia Football and a Parade All-American 4star cannot break into your top 3, that means you have a loaded backfield. But Gibbs is definitely the cream of that crop.

I also have high hopes for some of the young offensive linemen and defensive linemen of the 2019 class that they will hopefully soon be ready to contribute and have coaches in place who can actually utilize their talents.

Maybe not 5*, and maybe not Bama and uga but we should be able to out Recruit cold weather hell holes with pale avg looking Women with thick ankles at places like Michigan, ND, Penn State, maybe even pluck a few Recruits away from Wiscy & Michgan State (this yr MSU has verbals from a few Top 100 Guys from GA) , and other Schools that come South to Recruit.

FYI , F$U is no longer an elite Recruiting School, and the past few NFL drafts bear this out.
Great! And PJ is preventing us from doing that? Or is it our current ööööhead 3 win coach?

Two of the top 3 running backs were recruited by Johnson you retarded pile of dogshit.

Two of the top 3 running backs were recruited by Johnson you retarded pile of dogshit.
Try learning to read, dumbass. I addressed this a few posts above. Go back to moaning like a little bitch, mouth breather.

Back