If you could choose fate...

M

Mr. Truth

Remember this is a hypothetical - there is no changing the terms of my choices - regardless of how unlikely they may be.

Choice A:

1. Tech beats Georgia 18-17 when Georgia misses a chip-shot 20 yard field goal at the buzzer. Georgia also drubs us all around the field, but we win due to turnovers and some VERY questionable calls

2. Then V-Tech goes on to beat UVA - sending us to a mid-tier bowl where we get trounced to a mediocre 7-5 Navy team 38-14, finishing the season 9-4 - on a MAJOR DOWNER of a bowl loss.

or Choice B:

1. Tech loses to UGA 18-17 when we miss a chip-shot 20-yard field goal at the buzzer - even though we out-gain UGA 2-1 and they get VERY lucky with calls and breaks, etc... (basically everyone knows we were the better team, but got snake-bit).

2. V-Tech loses sending us to the ACC Championship Game where we beat BC 35-0 in a total dominating performance.

3. We then go to the BCS Bowl Game and play Texas and beat Texas 35-0 in another totally dominant performance. PJ wins coach of the year and Tech finishes 10-4.

but who would you have winning the Houston/Rice matchup in each scenario.

My decision is contingent on that one.

A.

Just because it shuts the inbreds up and it helps us out huge in the in-state recruiting battle.

Everything else will take care of itself.

Basically if you choose A - your hatred of UGA has taken over your soul (which is understandable), but if you choose B one would think that it would lead to a Tech victory in the very near future.

Keep in mind - Choice B also nets TECH about 13 million. Juuuuuuust a bit better than the Humiliation Bowl!

Does one of the scenarios involve you going back to wherever you came from and not posting here again?

No so fast there. Bowl proceeds are spread out through the conference right??? That is why it is so important to have two teams go to the BCS. It drives up revenue for everyone dramatically.

A

I'll take 9-4 with a win over the mutts and never look back.

Guys and gals, here's the truth: We're gonna be scary good real soon. Beating the nadlickers shuts up the inbred nation and lets us enjoy watching the rednecks throw St. Mark under the bus.

A win this year over uga is tremendous for setting the tone in the series under Paul Johnson. Need I remind everyone of how Gailey's first game against the mutts went? With that said, the answer is A.

Basically if you choose A - your hatred of UGA has taken over your soul (which is understandable), but if you choose B one would think that it would lead to a Tech victory in the very near future.

Keep in mind - Choice B also nets TECH about 13 million. Juuuuuuust a bit better than the Humiliation Bowl!

Yup.

A

A
A
A
A
A

Every day of the year, A. No matter what choice B is, if choice A means beating Ugag and choice B involves losing to Ugag, I take A.

B would result in mass suicide amongst our fanbase before we ever saw ACC championship or Orange Bowl.

Back