If you could choose fate...

Piss on your choices. I want C. I want our boys to forget the team bus. I want the team to ride into that cow town on Harley’s dragging chains behind them. I don’t want them to just beat the dogs, I want to dominate them. I want them to humiliate the dogs on their own field for a full sixty minutes. Then I want Dwyer to burn the hedges. I want MJ to topple the pillars of that stadium and collapse it to the ground. Leave it as the smashed and scattered Acropolis of the South. I want Coach Johnson to salt the earth, so that nothing grows there for a hundred years. Forget saving something for a possible ACC championship game. Leave it all on the field in Athens. Bury Richt and the dogs right there next to Uga VI. Then piss on that.
This is the wet dream I have at night.

Piss on your choices. I want C. I want our boys to forget the team bus. I want the team to ride into that cow town on Harley’s dragging chains behind them. I don’t want them to just beat the dogs, I want to dominate them. I want them to humiliate the dogs on their own field for a full sixty minutes. Then I want Dwyer to burn the hedges. I want MJ to topple the pillars of that stadium and collapse it to the ground. Leave it as the smashed and scattered Acropolis of the South. I want Coach Johnson to salt the earth, so that nothing grows there for a hundred years. Forget saving something for a possible ACC championship game. Leave it all on the field in Athens. Bury Richt and the dogs right there next to Uga VI. Then piss on that.
brb, changing pants

These long threads are like "telephone tag".

The thread could start:

Either -Who do you prefer - Jamie Lee Curtis or Sigourney Weaver?
Or - Do you like grits or hash browns?
Or - should our govt. bail-out these financially reckless banks or not

and after about 6 to 8 posts the thread "somehow magically" becomes yet another "The Dawgs suck / I love TECH" festival?!?!?

(That is because my original parameters of the scenarios were twisted over time)

Based on that - I guess, the only "hypothetical" question that makes any sense is...

Would you take TECH beating Georgia if it meant 100,000 peasants getting killed in a mud-slide in southeast Asia? And, you (and only you) would know this for the rest of your life.

A, definitely A.

How could you pick B. Yes, in the short term it seems like it could be the better option, but in the bigger picture, A is correct. We need to snap their streak this year to prevent UGA from tying our series record of 8 consecutive wins. 20 years from now, we won't care if we got drubbed in the bowl game in 2008, we will remember the UGA win PLUS UGA won't even have another chance to tie the record until at least 2016 assuming they rattle off another 7 win streak. In the end, it's far better for us to beat UGA anyway, anyhow this year regardless of how we ultimately fare in the bowl game.

IMHO, of course.

These long threads are like "telephone tag".

The thread could start:

Either -Who do you prefer - Jamie Lee Curtis or Sigourney Weaver?
Or - Do you like grits or hash browns?
Or - should our govt. bail-out these financially reckless banks or not

and after about 6 to 8 posts the thread "somehow magically" becomes yet another "The Dawgs suck / I love TECH" festival?!?!?

(That is because my original parameters of the scenarios were twisted over time)

Based on that - I guess, the only "hypothetical" question that makes any sense is...

Would you take TECH beating Georgia if it meant 100,000 peasants getting killed in a mud-slide in southeast Asia? And, you (and only you) would know this for the rest of your life.

This is a trick question. Once Tech beats Georgia, the world will right itself and earthquakes, mud-slides will all disappear.

If I can choose fate, why not choose a GT win, a UVA win, a GT win over FSU in the ACCCG and a GT win over Cincinatti in the Orange Bowl. While we're choosing fate, why can't we have it all?

on the side arguement here.... If we're taking sides, I'll take the GSU fan who also is a fan of GT over a yankee New Yorker GT alumn every chance I get.

haha, i laughed so hard when i read this.... +1

B - not even close for me either

I can respect the "end the streak" guys. That's understandable. But "win the recuiting battle?" 10 wins in CPJ's first year will win the recruits over. He's already getting his guys.

Besides a big shut-out victory over a true MNC contender in Texas in a New Years Day bowl looks more impressive to recruits than a close win over an underacheiving preseason wannabe MNC contender on a missed field goal in late in November.

This really is a wonderful thread. Let me try:

Choice Blue:
We beat Georgia 51-0 and end the streak but don't go to the ACC Championship game.

Choice Giraffes:
We lose to Georgia but the next day forty Victoria's Secret models show up at your door to take you away to a dream mansion built out of cash on an island of pure gold and the surrounding Crown Royal ocean constantly washes diamonds the size of footballs onto the shore. You have your own personal Varsity and someone with a keg strapped to their back that follows you around 24/7.

Also, you have eternal life, a time machine, an invisibility cloak and a large bowling alley with human pins which are Georgia fans. Man-kind creates a bowl game in your honor where Tech plays Florida, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma and USC all at once and the Jackets win 223-0.

Choice the War of 1812:
We tie with Georgia due to lightning in overtime but someone pours scolding hot wing sauce in your eyes and a giant baby puts a pick-axe through the back of your head.

Choice C. GT Wins and after the team (GT) leaves the cesspool, a massive nuclear bomb explodes destroying all things. We dig up all the UGAs and feed them to the remaining survivors while they beg and cry they have to have a college to live in, thus they hire all GT engineers to rebuild everything. We build their stadium and rename it Georgia Tech Stadium at Paul Johnson Field and and then we get all the money they have left over and then ask them one final question, "Who's your daddy?"

* This is all hypothetical. :D

Choice Blue:
We beat Georgia 51-0 and end the streak but don't go to the ACC Championship game.

Choice Giraffes:
We lose to Georgia but the next day forty Victoria's Secret models show up at your door to take you away to a dream mansion built out of cash on an island of pure gold and the surrounding Crown Royal ocean constantly washes diamonds the size of footballs onto the shore. You have your own personal Varsity and someone with a keg strapped to their back that follows you around 24/7.

Also, you have eternal life, a time machine, an invisibility cloak and a large bowling alley with human pins which are Georgia fans. Man-kind creates a bowl game in your honor where Tech plays Florida, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma and USC all at once and the Jackets win 223-0.

Choice the War of 1812:
We tie with Georgia due to lightning in overtime but someone pours scolding hot wing sauce in your eyes and a giant baby puts a pick-axe through the back of your head.

:hugelaugh:

You probably need help. :laugher:

Choice Blue:

Choice Giraffes:

Choice the War of 1812:

I'll take Blue Giraffes any day of the week :p

I'll admit, I'll take Giraffes.
If I take the giraffes choice, I can use the time machine to go back to the day after Stafford was conceived and put on the invisibility cloak, run up to his mother and kick her in the stomach. I think that rectifies the whole situation.

If I take the giraffes choice, I can use the time machine to go back to the day after Stafford was conceived and put on the invisibility cloak, run up to his mother and kick her in the stomach. I think that rectifies the whole situation.

That's creepy, man.

That's creepy, man.
I was thinking about this while at lunch today, and after looking at Matthew Stafford, I think I already choose that option in the future and did what I said I would do. He looks like someone kicked his mother right in the gut about a month after he was conceived.

Back