If you could choose fate...

18810272.jpg

"I don't accept the question. To live, I gotta kill 'em both."

Do GSU fans and GT fans hate each other? Nope.

Do Mets fans and Braves fans hate each other? Yep.

Your logic...it escapes me.

My logic is that I lived in close proximity to Shea Stadium for the first half of my life and grew up a Mets fan. According to you, I should switch to being a fan of the team I hated, because location apparently means everything, despite you rooting for a school that you were never even a part of in a city you're not even currently residing in.

My logic is that I lived in close proximity to Shea Stadium for the first half of my life and grew up a Mets fan. According to you, I should switch to being a fan of the team I hated, because location apparently means everything, despite you rooting for a school that you were never even a part of in a city you're not even currently residing in.

Or you could lighten up and not be such a ****ing little girl.

Either one works. You have some sort of problem with me being a fan of Tech and not attending it?

A

I'll say it louder...

A
The only good dawg is a head-shy beat dawg with multiple bee stings on and about his gonads.

JacketvsBulldog-Animated.gif

So piss on 'em.

P---OnTheDawgs.jpg

Sincerely,

Essobee

Do GSU fans and GT fans hate each other? Nope.

Do Mets fans and Braves fans hate each other? Yep.

Your logic...it escapes me.

If it makes you girls feel any better I hate you both.

To answer all question on this thread:
1. A - UGA top of my hate list, and I wouldn't want to spend the next 5 weeks hearing about Tech being the 4-loss BCS team.
2. I really hate the Mets. They are #2 of my list of things I hate outside of college football, just behind David Pollack.
3. GSU - Actually, anyone who didn't suffer through attending GT and still chooses to cheer for Tech is ok by me. I have nothing for respect for someone who willingly suffers so much. Also, you are an official alum if you complete one class. If you get bored you should spend a summer in Atlanta and get that out of the way.

Last edited:
JacketvsBulldog-Animated.gif

So piss on 'em.

P---OnTheDawgs.jpg

Damn dude... 1993 called, they want their gif's back.

On topic, it's a tough call but definitely gotta go with A. The Orange Bowl and hopefully more will be coming in years to come.

If it makes you girls feel any better I hate you both.

3. GSU - Actually, anyone who didn't suffer through attending GT and still chooses to cheer for Tech is ok by me. I have nothing for respect for someone who willingly suffers so much. Also, you are an official alum if you complete one class. If you get bored you should spend a summer in Atlanta and get that out of the way.

Haha. Do they have Master's of Accountancy classes? Maybe I can cross register with state (if I decided to leave the real GSU) and be in the band :P

Chili--you have reaffirmed my manhood. Thx.

GSU--nope, you got a problem with me being a Mets fan and not living in New York anymore?

Chili--you have reaffirmed my manhood. Thx.

GSU--nope, you got a problem with me being a Mets fan and not living in New York anymore?

No. I have a sense of humor.

Look into getting one - http://cgi.ebay.com/Having-a-Sense-of-Humor-NLP-Subliminal-CD_W0QQitemZ140283051832QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item140283051832&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

No. I have a sense of humor.

Look into getting one - http://cgi.ebay.com/Having-a-Sense-of-Humor-NLP-Subliminal-CD_W0QQitemZ140283051832QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item140283051832&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
wow. that link(cut and paste) works. it's a subliminal sense of humor CD. crazy!

and i'd go with A
we should be going to a BCS bowl soon enough. it's time to get off the shnide.

there's also not a big difference in 9-4 and 10-4. we'll still start off the season in the top 25. and we should be a better team next year.

DL is the only big question mark i have and we've got a HUGE DT that we redshirted (lanier maybe?) i think we're going to be a much high scoring team so we'll just need a bend but don't break d. with all the athletes we're going to have around the linebacker and S and corner spots...we should be o.k. and with anthony allen coming in and another year of this O...no one is going to want to play us. we should be in the running for the ACC again next year.

Piss on your choices. I want C. I want our boys to forget the team bus. I want the team to ride into that cow town on Harley’s dragging chains behind them. I don’t want them to just beat the dogs, I want to dominate them. I want them to humiliate the dogs on their own field for a full sixty minutes. Then I want Dwyer to burn the hedges. I want MJ to topple the pillars of that stadium and collapse it to the ground. Leave it as the smashed and scattered Acropolis of the South. I want Coach Johnson to salt the earth, so that nothing grows there for a hundred years. Forget saving something for a possible ACC championship game. Leave it all on the field in Athens. Bury Richt and the dogs right there next to Uga VI. Then piss on that.

Back