If you could choose fate...

Your options are flawed. If (when) we beat uga, we're not going to a crappy bowl no matter what happens to our ACCCG hopes - and Navy certainly won't be our opponent (since we won't be at the DC bowl). Beating uga will give us a top-20 BCS ranking - maybe even top 15.

My logic is that I lived in close proximity to Shea Stadium for the first half of my life and grew up a Mets fan. According to you, I should switch to being a fan of the team I hated, because location apparently means everything, despite you rooting for a school that you were never even a part of in a city you're not even currently residing in.
But the Mets still suck.

But the Mets still suck.

Yeah, it would appear so. Don't worry, we'll throw huge multimillion deals at CC and K-rod and we'll have huge expectations next year too. It will just make the inevitable disappointment worse.

You know, in a lot of ways, being a Mets fan is like being a Tech fan....

Yeah, it would appear so. Don't worry, we'll throw huge multimillion deals at CC and K-rod and we'll have huge expectations next year too. It will just make the inevitable disappointment worse.

As a fellow Mets fan who has already vowed to find better things to do with my time during the summer of 2009 than watch them find another way to choke, at least I can say I'm not a bitter and delusional Braves fan.

It is and it isn't. We (the Mets) have more championships then the Braves, but the Braves have the more recent one.

Whereas with UGAy we (Tech) have more championships and the more recent one.

However both UGAy and the Braves have had more recent success against the other one.

I would hope the average Braves fan wouldn't even consider the Mets as a rival, they've owned the Mets.

Seriously people - let it go. This thread has been derailed plenty long enough.

Y'all know there's a HATE game coming up this week right?

Seriously people - let it go. This thread has been derailed plenty long enough.

Y'all know there's a HATE game coming up this week right?

The Mets and Braves are playing each other this week???

Just kidding....

Back