It’s official.

Ed-Orgeron2.jpg

Unorthodox. I like it.

This seems to be a big FU to our "big" donors, which could be a huge mistake. I understand J wants to get his guy, but you are going to have to explain to a new donor base why they need to pony up money for a mediocre at best football coach when you could have had a guy who bleeds white and gold and was already turning the program and culture around. Just a head scratcher.

This seems to be a big FU to our "big" donors, which could be a huge mistake. I understand J wants to get his guy, but you are going to have to explain to a new donor base why they need to pony up money for a mediocre at best football coach when you could have had a guy who bleeds white and gold and was already turning the program and culture around. Just a head scratcher.

Apparently we have a real skill for hiring people with egos a mile wide that must have their way and only their way and have to be right... Arthur Smith for Falcons and Batt now for GT if this is what the hiring agency helped come down too then the I guess it was mostly UGA guys

Back