It’s official.

It's harder to win at Tulane so I think you'd have to compare records on a curve. How well has Fritz done compared to previous Tulane coaches? I don't know the answer.

I would argue that winning in the ACC with no HC experience > winning at Tulane. Especially halfway into a season after "no contact in practice" Geoff.

This hire doesn’t excite me, but I’ll eagerly await the next few seasons and hope for the best. It’s possible we got a sleeper.

But all of the scenarios y’all are throwing out about how the hire came about is pure speculation and doesn’t help.

I think it is a brilliant move to float the Willie Fritz hire rumor out there before Chadwell, BOB, or Key get hired. Gives you some leverage to negotiate with your real target. Also makes the fans happy and relieved when it is anyone except Fritz.

This hire doesn’t excite me, but I’ll eagerly await the next few seasons and hope for the best. It’s possible we got a sleeper.

But all of the scenarios y’all are throwing out about how the hire came about is pure speculation and doesn’t help.

If he's a sleeper, he needs to wake up immediately with retirement around the corner.

The biden of college football
O'Leary was only 4 years younger when he started at UCF, and he had a great 11-year stint there...

Biden got the job when he was what, 16 years older, and older than O'Leary when he retired. Big difference

9F0CAE69-EEF0-404E-9F38-D5C069B7CBAE.gif

I think it is a brilliant move to float the Willie Fritz hire rumor out there before Chadwell, BOB, or Key get hired. Gives you some leverage to negotiate with your real target. Also makes the fans happy and relieved when it is anyone except Fritz.
Heh. That would be hilarious, if true.

Back