It’s official.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Previous regime. But that's an important thing to remember irregardless of who was OC. Fritz, despite his texure as a coach, longevity in college football, and slow climb to P5 from FCS, wasn't even a thought just one year ago.
I don't know if Fritz specifically would be any connection to that. Maybe simply being not-Key is that, but rather than the previous regime being the target I think it would be the loud boosters.

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
After what we have been through the last 4 years I have no problem with this hire. He can stabilize this program and get our reputation back. If we can do that while getting our finances in order we should be in good standing when we make the next hire.

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
Good solid hire … experienced and proven he can turn around a program. Now let’s talk about age, let’s say he gives us 6-8 years. Guess who will be in their early 50’s when Fritz retires?
Not Tashard Choice right? He'd be maybe late 40s?

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Good solid hire … experienced and proven he can turn around a program. Now let’s talk about age, let’s say he gives us 6-8 years. Guess who will be in their early 50’s when Fritz retires?
Not me.

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
Mediocre? Hardly, his overall record is about what Bobby Dodd compiled in wins & losses he exceeds Dodd in total wins & total losses by roughly 30+ games on each side of the ledger. Has buily winners where schools were struggling.
DODD--165-64-8----------FRITZ--195-115 WHAT LEDGER?

JTS

Jolly Good Fellow
Who is Brent Key?

JTS

Jolly Good Fellow
Mediocre? Hardly, his overall record is about what Bobby Dodd compiled in wins & losses he exceeds Dodd in total wins & total losses by roughly 30+ games on each side of the ledger. Has buily winners where schools were struggling.
Must have missed where Fritz won a National Championship and had the National Coach of the Year Award named after him....Clearly comparable careers????