JacketFan77......smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always about licking and sucking with isn't it bud. You sir are one gross and disgusting person!
you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, ööööing 77 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my ööööin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherööööing pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see how you like it

you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, ööööing 77 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my ööööin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherööööing pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see how you like it

^Miserable SOB

Who are you going to rape with that one inch dick! Your butt buddies said they had to tie a banana to the end of the little thing to, even know you are there. LOL

quote-lennox-lewis-i-m-coming-for-you-man-my-style-is-impetuous-my-defense-is-impregnable-mike-tyson-56-12-40.jpg

I have to admit, on the punt block, it looked like a well-timed jump. Oh well!

The other supposed penalties (before I stopped watching) are really weak. The facemask, the defender's hand just grazed the facemask on the way to the collar. The play was blown up, wanting that to get them 15 yards is just wanting charity.

What incredible butthurt by whomever made that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back