JacketFan77......smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, @JacketFan77 has classic little brother syndrome. They make a cream for that, dude.

Refs my ass. They gave the Dwags a TD on a play that had the receiver stepping on the line and some sort of sideline interference. And they let them hold on just about every play. I don't recall them getting one holding call against them.

Calls go both ways. Bama was called for a neutral zone infraction when the guy clearly didn't step across the line. On the punt, the UGA guy was just as much across the line. Blaming the refs is for whiners.
Refs most definitely ignored multiple holds by the dawg OL. The punt block was a bad call.

When was I in diapers?

Again, you don't get to determine what the characteristics of a "true fan" are.
You don't get to tell me anything wise guy! You know it's the truth that why it bothers you I suppose.
But apparently he's a "true fan."

Whatever that is.

But apparently he's a "true fan."

Whatever that is.
Bet you wouldn't say that to my face snow flake! I would show you what a real Tech fan would do to your face!

You don't get to tell me anything wise guy! You know it's the truth that why it bothers you I suppose.

Bet you wouldn't say that to my face snow flake! I would show you what a real Tech fan would do to your face!

Say-That-To-My-Face-GIF.gif

Go öööö yourself.

This is how we know you’re not actually a GT fan.

Does the school have a fight song “Down with the orange and purple”? You ever hear anyone yell “What’s the good word? To hell with Clemson!”?

Hating UGA is as much a part of being a GT fan as actually liking GT.

From the other thread, but it needs a place here too.

Wait a second... is Van Hayes actually JF77?[/QUOTE
Buzz Law making it a threesome's with corndog and GT rules! I bet I know what Gt is ruling. I bet you snow flakes do three way calling as well. LOL

Usually people who threaten other people are weak fighters. Wanna tussle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back