JacketFan77......smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I think he's been given enough öööö about virtue signaling like a beta cuck to get likes from a bunch of dwags, someone ends up bumping this thread and I realize I was wrong

I have to admit, on the punt block, it looked like a well-timed jump. Oh well!

The other supposed penalties (before I stopped watching) are really weak. The facemask, the defender's hand just grazed the facemask on the way to the collar. The play was blown up, wanting that to get them 15 yards is just wanting charity.

Last edited:
JF77 or whatever the hell you call yourself, you are no Tech fan. Get that bulldog out of your ass and head over to that ööööhole they call Athens where you belong.
Get a grip dude. You don’t get to decide who is and isn’t a fan.

The other supposed penalties (before I stopped watching) are really weak. The facemask, the defender's hand just grazed the facemask on the way to the collar. The play was blown up, wanting that to get them 15 yards is just wanting charity.

It was not offsides, but it was also a false start. So if they had called it correctly it would have just been a five yards difference.

Make up call for the phantom interference at our place when Bobo was QB at the cesspool.

At 6:08, look at the receiver up top getting held by the Dwag defensive back. They didn't call holding. It is an OUTRAGE!!!!

Every exclamation point in that video was like a booster shot to my soul. Feels good man.

Get a grip dude. You don’t get to decide who is and isn’t a fan.
Maybe not but I know a true fan when I read the post! I am 100 percent Tech and 100 percent hating Ga. I probably was attending Tech games when you were in Diapers. To me there is no in between, you love Tech and hate the dogs. I don't understand all this sympathy for Ga if you are a Tech fan! That is COFH and this has been going on for 100 years my friend. All this snowflake liberal crap needs to be keep out of this rivalry. You need to take a good look at what has made this game what it is today. This new breed of fan is infecting this rivalry and is a threat to ruin what has made it great for all these years.

Maybe not but I know a true fan when I read the post! I am 100 percent Tech and 100 percent hating Ga. I probably was attending Tech games when you were in Diapers. To me there is no in between, you love Tech and hate the dogs. I don't understand all this sympathy for Ga if you are a Tech fan! That is COFH and this has been going on for 100 years my friend. All this snowflake liberal crap needs to be keep out of this rivalry. You need to take a good look at what has made this game what it is today. This new breed of fan is infecting this rivalry and is a threat to ruin what has made it great for all these years.

Agreed and it seems to be a rather recent development. No true Tech fan pulls for the dwags or has any sympathy for their athletics whatsoever at ANY point for ANY reason.

Agreed and it seems to be a rather recent development. No true Tech fan pulls for the dwags or has any sympathy for their athletics whatsoever at ANY point for ANY reason.
Except when they have some calls not go their way. :shady:

He must be spending all of his time over at the Dwag Vent consoling those poor boys.
well-bye-animated-gif.gif

When was I in diapers?

Again, you don't get to determine what the characteristics of a "true fan" are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back