Jeff Sims eyeing possible return to Georgia Tech

Good for him wanting to get his masters. I wouldn’t let him near the team though. He’s got 1 year of eligibility. He isn’t going to learn a new position in a year.
He has proven that he is susceptible to the worst possible play as a football player (turnover). He’s also proven to be susceptible to the worst possible act as a player (quitting).

If he is clever, he would apply to some ivy league schools. He’s smart enough to get a scholarship academically. And he would be a legend on the field.

Which is why I have no issue with him walking on, if he desires. At worst, he would make a good scout team QB prepping us for teams like FSU.
Do we need help prepping for QBs that quit on their team?

Good for him wanting to get his masters. I wouldn’t let him near the team though. He’s got 1 year of eligibility. He isn’t going to learn a new position in a year.
He has proven that he is susceptible to the worst possible play as a football player (turnover). He’s also proven to be susceptible to the worst possible act as a player (quitting).

If he is clever, he would apply to some ivy league schools. He’s smart enough to get a scholarship academically. And he would be a legend on the field.
I don't think Ivys will take a one year transfer. They also don't let athletes stay past 4 years which is why there had been a glut of Ivy graduates looking to use that year of COVID eligibility elsewhere.

I don't think Ivys will take a one year transfer. They also don't let athletes stay past 4 years which is why there had been a glut of Ivy graduates looking to use that year of COVID eligibility elsewhere.

Well, then that’s out. Target a FCS school with a decent masters program.

I've completely lost the thread on if any of this is real, and if people talking about it as if it's real are being serious or are just playing into the absurdity.

2 meta 4 me.

You can’t play as a graduate student in the Ivy League. Also the Ivy League dies not allow a second bachelors degree.

I've completely lost the thread on if any of this is real, and if people talking about it as if it's real are being serious or are just playing into the absurdity.

2 meta 4 me.

Hilarious-Batman.gif

It was rumored/reported a few weeks ago that he was transferring back as a regular student and was in classes with current football players (awkward?). I checked the online GT directory and indeed he was listed, but hard to tell if he was back or if it was just an old listing.

It seems like maybe he really is back as a student, but not involved with football anymore, and the rest is just April Fools stuff.

JRjr

2 meta 4 me.
I don’t know if some of our posters are gullible enough to believe this or if I am gullible enough to believe they believe it.

Back