Jimbo Ded (maybe?)

Sweet we need a DC who is a fired former coach on the cheap. I don’t care if he has no defensive coaching background.

If I’m not mistaken Jimbo Fisher made some comments that he had zero interest in ever coaching at Georgia Tech years ago. I’ve never been a Jimbo fan.

Interesting to pick today of all days after a win. Sounds like they may have someone in mind if this comes to fruition today.

Sweet we need a DC who is a fired former coach on the cheap. I don’t care if he has no defensive coaching background.
Jimbo is an offensive coach so I'd rather get somebody good at it. Plus Jimbo would never go to a place where he can't have an unlimited budget to buy players.

Why would they fire him mid season after blowing out a conference opponent?

Why would they fire him mid season after blowing out a conference opponent?
Because they will finish no better than 7-5. Per reports, this was voted on and approved Thursday night.

LSU is going to beat the doors off them in 2 weeks. Fisher has one big win in his tenure at TAMU, and less wins during the same amount of time as Sumlin.

TAMU turned what was supposedly the best recruiting class $$ could buy in 2020 into a mass exodus mess. Who is really surprised by this? Jimbo left FSU a complete disaster as well.

The boosters want SEC West titles and CFP bowl games. He hasn’t delivered on any of those during his tenure.

They have the money to burn and are tired of mediocrity.
They have always had $$$ to burn and have always been mediocre. Nothing new really. They had a chance to supplant Texas before Texas joined the SEC and never could. Always going to be the main little brother in that state.

They have always had $$$ to burn and have always been mediocre. Nothing new really. They had a chance to supplant Texas before Texas joined the SEC and never could. Always going to be the main little brother in that state.
On a related note, gonna be interesting to watch the billionaires at SMU opening their wallets since they now have a path to the playoffs. I'm guessing SMU can outspend any other team in the ACC

On a related note, gonna be interesting to watch the billionaires at SMU opening their wallets since they now have a path to the playoffs. I'm guessing SMU can outspend any other team in the ACC
Great call. That oil $$$ will really start flowing in…..

Do they have the balls to go after Lance Leipold? Because that's who I would hire.

Back