Jimbo Ded (maybe?)

perhaps it will be safe to schedule Duke again if they take Elko?
kiffin,Norvell,Lanning,DeBoer and more look second tier
Lanning or Elko should be #1, #2. Elko has previous ties to TAMU obviously. Lanning has done a pretty damn good job at Oregon and has things rolling in recruiting as well. Probably will come down to does he want to travel so much going to the B1G. Or would he rather remain closer in proximity for away games by going to TAMU? Add in a much more fertile recruiting territory in Texas, vs having to go to California, national for most of the recruits at Oregon.

Lanning or Elko should be #1, #2. Elko has previous ties to TAMU obviously. Lanning has done a pretty damn good job at Oregon and has things rolling in recruiting as well. Probably will come down to does he want to travel so much going to the B1G. Or would he rather remain closer in proximity for away games by going to TAMU? Add in a much more fertile recruiting territory in Texas, vs having to go to California, national for most of the recruits at Oregon.
TAMU would lose their collective minds if all they could muster was Elko.

Jimbo just got $72 million, he could buy us a lot of players with that.

I read yesterday that the whole athletic department at The University of Arizona may be for sale. He could buy that and never have to worry about being fired again.

Maybe they will go after Dabo. He seems to be looking for a place that will appreciate him. Or Kirby Smart, who may actually be both the hottest coach in the business under 70 years old and underpaid.

TAMU would lose their collective minds if all they could muster was Elko.
I mean if you look at the possible names from Hot Board 1.0 he’s right there along with Lanning at Oregon. The interesting one is Schumann who is rumored to be one of the names in the future for Bama when Saban retires. But anything to weaken uga is a good thing at this point.

Maybe they will go after Dabo. He seems to be looking for a place that will appreciate him. Or Kirby Smart, who may actually be both the hottest coach in the business under 70 years old and underpaid.

I don’t think it would happen, but the A&M alum I’ve met over the years are very cultish. The whole Dabo “culture” play may actually work there.

I don’t think it would happen, but the A&M alum I’ve met over the years are very cultish. The whole Dabo “culture” play may actually work there.
My wife's an Aggie she's thinks it's dumb to payout Jimbo but said she wouldn't hate Dabo

I hope they go after Smart so UGA will restructure his contract to a $100 million guaranteed, roll over Paul Hewitt contract. Coaches seem to start sucking when they get these types of contacts. I mean, why work hard when you got a $100 million guaranteed; has to be somewhere in their subconscious.

I hope they go after Smart so UGA will restructure his contract to a $100 million guaranteed, roll over Paul Hewitt contract. Coaches seem to start sucking when they get these types of contacts. I mean, why work hard when you got a $100 million guaranteed; has to be somewhere in their subconscious.
FWIW $100M would be a pay cut for Kirbs

Back