Jimbo to TA&M

My family was a Texas Tech family.

We really didn't have any traditions...

You guys did beat TAMU once, then tear down the goal posts and throw them into TAMU fan section which hurt some people. That’s kinda metal.

At least that’s the story some half tard TAMU guy I used to work with told a few hundred times as if anyone cared about his öööö team.

They squeeze their left nut on field goals, extra points and crucial plays

“Squeeze Army”.

This is happening. There have been a rash of recruits decommit from FSU over the last 24 hours so the writing is on the wall. Crazy.

There are still a lot of good coaches out there for FSU to get. It'll be very interesting to see who they end up with.

FSU being an actual destination program can probably make some coaches available before going that way, unless that's really the guy they want. I think they'll prefer someone with a better resume as HC, so they might go after somebody who's hot in the P5 right now. Chryst's name comes to mind. He's only making 2.3 million with the Badgers right now.

FSU being an actual destination program can probably make some coaches available before going that way, unless that's really the guy they want. I think they'll prefer someone with a better resume as HC, so they might go after somebody who's hot in the P5 right now. Chryst's name comes to mind. He's only making 2.3 million with the Badgers right now.
Unless you can get Barry Alvarez too I don't think I'd take any Badgers coach.

Back