KQ: Major Staff Changes Coming

On passing offense CPJ can say "Thank God for Army".

What's next, judging our offense on total points, when our games have 50% of the possessions?

The big stat with offense is scoring efficiency. How many times you score out of how many times you get the ball. That stat corrects for differences between games and offenses. Or you could use points per possession.

I have no idea where we rank in scoring efficiency. If we are near the bottom of the FBS in scoring efficiency, I'd agree our offense is bad.

What's next, judging our offense on total points, when our games have 50% of the possessions?

The big stat with offense is scoring efficiency. How many times you score out of how many times you get the ball. That stat corrects for differences between games and offenses. Or you could use points per possession.

I have no idea where we rank in scoring efficiency. If we are near the bottom of the FBS in scoring efficiency, I'd agree our offense is bad.

Offensive efficiency is 22nd
Defensive efficiency is 41st
according to ESPN. Neither incredibly good or bad.

Offensive efficiency is 22nd
Defensive efficiency is 41st
according to ESPN. Neither incredibly good or bad.

Top 25 = good
Top 50 = decent

If you average the two, you get 31st, and that's honestly about where we rank imo

Top 25 = good
Top 50 = decent

If you average the two, you get 31st, and that's honestly about where we rank imo

About where we rank before you factor in special teams maybe. Special teams efficiency is 122nd.

Overall efficiency rank according to ESPN is 26th though.

About where we rank before you factor in special teams maybe. Special teams efficiency is 122nd.

Overall efficiency rank according to ESPN is 26th though.
lol there's no special teams efficiency

Can major staff changes mean we are adding people rather than simply changing faces?

Announcers had an interesting stat today. Of our five (now six) losses, we were up by at least two scores in four of them.

I don't have anything to add, just found it interesting.

We should hire dabo swinney. He’s basically a glorified position coach, but I think he could succeed in the right environment.

Announcers had an interesting stat today. Of our five (now six) losses, we were up by at least two scores in four of them.

I don't have anything to add, just found it interesting.
IMHO, that fact contributes to the idea that the D was more at fault than the O in our losses.

I thought Lucas Johnson, other than the fumbled snap, looked good at QB when he finally got in.

Not sure about his big play ability but it was refreshing that he didn't miss any reads.

I think PJ has to get fired!! What do you expect for Roof to do with 2star recruits? The offense is the problem. We was beating Miami until it started raining and the offense disappeared. Same thing with Virginia. It's time for somebody new!!
Technically we were beating Virginia until they got the ball at the end and drove the field on us and won the game

Back