Labor Day game - How bad is FSU

You think GT should get credit for a Top 10 win? Come on man. It means nothing at this point. AP/Coaches Poll have no impact on the CFP Top 12.

No öööö, but this updates all their “last win over a top 10 team” stats when normally the polls would have updated and they wouldn’t be top 10 anymore. It doesn’t actually mean anything, but it’s still a little annoying.

JRjr

I mean out of High school. Got to keep our share of great athletes in state
He probably wanted to start or play right away. We had quite the stacked QB room.

FSU sucks ass. I’m less impressed with our win. We’ll have to be impressive in other ways.

That’s dumb. Of course it matters. The committee uses preseason polls to determine their dumbass quality win and quality loss bullshit.
Says who exactly? You realize the CFP Poll doesn’t come out until after week 9-10. If FSU is 2-7, 3-6 how would beating FSU in week 0 mean anything? That’s not a quality anything. Look at their schedule. Who do you see them beating? Cal and maybe Duke? Memphis may blow them out in 2 weeks.

GT outcomes @ UofL, @ UNC, ND will mean a whole lot more.

I mean out of High school. Got to keep our share of great athletes in state
He was in the class of 2021. He committed to UCF. We had just started a true freshman for most of the season, young guy named Sims. He’s also 5’9 and we needed to get taller and bigger and faster and run pro style

F$U's season is over after Week 1. And unless something changes, every team they play is going to run the ball right down their 5-star D-Line's throats.

Says who exactly? You realize the CFP Poll doesn’t come out until after week 9-10. If FSU is 2-7, 3-6 how would beating FSU in week 0 mean anything? That’s not a quality anything. Look at their schedule. Who do you see them beating? Cal and maybe Duke? Memphis may blow them out in 2 weeks.

@ UofL, @ UNC, ND will mean a whole lot more.
Huh? GT gets credit for beating a top 10 team on their resume. That’s just how it works. It’s always worked that way in this dumbass sport regardless of the method for ranking teams.

Back