Larry Munson

He won't give me his number. Wants me to give him mine. But he's not scared. I don't understand.

He won't give me his number. Wants me to give him mine. But he's not scared. I don't understand.

Jacket: Remember, they don't have cellphones in Athens yet. Ask him for his beeper number or closest phone booth at a Circle K.

Look at this tool

6379632423_91603a0e56_b.jpg

Larry, even though you have passed you still make more sense than that damn Loran Smith. what the hell is he even saying? the sunshine in your eyes can impair your vision, ok, i think we all know that since we were like 6 years old.

Munson and Loran, the wrong one died first.

but at least Larry outlived like 5 UGAs.

I wonder if the Grimm Reaper is mumbling something about some hob-nailed boot in someone's face today?

call Bill Donaldson, then give this douchebag HIS number

he will totally öööö his pants, unless he already has

BuzzCzar: He REALLY doesn't wanna talk with Bill. Bill is a complete dick and makes all of us classy fans look bad. We don't need any negativity shown on our fanbase with Bill's action.

I honestly wouldn't give his number to you guys. I'm not just saying that because I know he's reading this.

Ludakit:

Q: What do the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Hell have in common?
A: Both recently inducted Larry Munson into their ranks.

I'll totally fight you man. My address is:

1400 Northside Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30318

Ask for the "special treatment" from Hans and you'll get what you deserve.

Ludakit:

Q: What do the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Hell have in common?
A: Both recently inducted Larry Munson into their ranks.

I'll totally fight you man. My address is:

1400 Northside Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30318

Ask for the "special treatment" from Hans and you'll get what you deserve.
You done it now. I have a feeling he'll be swinging by.

i doubt that. he's a spineless dog like the rest of'em. have yet to meet one who'll do more than bark at people

I'll get in on that podcast.

Anyone want to toss some jokes around for when it happens?

Back