Larry Munson

so.......

what's his phone number?

Nein. Swore I wouldn't and I won't. He placed a challenge, I took it because I thought I was the only person who he'd let on given the circumstances. I wasn't doing it because I thought I was the best person suited for the job, because I don't think I'm that funny and I know that plenty of other people here could troll the living öööö out of him. I got some jabs in, he got in some of the same old stuff that we all hear from every Georgia fan we know.

I really don't know how funny it is because I've been drinking and I don't remember most of it. I did end the conversation with the Good Word, but I'm sure that won't make it on the podcast.

Sorry, I know that's boring but it is what it is. It's like anything else. The podcast won't be as good or as bad as it seems.

There are some people being total tool-bags on that site... Unacceptable IMO.

I'm a Tech fan and find much of that terrible.

I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Tech even honor LM at the game this weekend out of sheer sportsmanship and respect.

Prayers to his Family and may his soul RIP.
I only read the first two pages and thought most of what was posted wasn't that mean spirited. Many were respectful. Of course it could have gotten worse later in the thread.

However, there is a reason most Tech fans use the Hive instead of stingtalk. They go over the top on that board, imo.
Those Stingtalkers eat theri own! I wouldnt post there for money. I do read it some for a laugh tho. I have listened to larry over the years and he was fun to listen to. One of the best! I am sorry for your loss.

There are some people being total tool-bags on that site... Unacceptable IMO.

I'm a Tech fan and find much of that terrible.

I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Tech even honor LM at the game this weekend out of sheer sportsmanship and respect.

Prayers to his Family and may his soul RIP.
Are these the same idiots that stand and clap for the opposing team when Tech loses?

This sort of anti-competitive nature and lack of backbone is exactly why this country is going down the tubes.

To Hell with Georgia and everyone associated with it.

So, uh...looks like I have some catching up to do.

So, uh...looks like I have some catching up to do.

So what happened is I posted that Larry Munson died and then people said aw that's sad because Munson was good. Then some people were like öööö that öööö he was part of uga and him and their mascot deserved to die. Then people started talking about talking öööö to a ugagger podcaster and then people changed munsons wiki to make him look stupid. Just another typical sting talk thread.

I could be late to the party with this, but Jesus, does anybody else find this as creepy as I do?

http://www.ajc.com/news/the-other-munson-film-1236153.html

AJC.com said:
You had to be female, young and on time, which in Munson's world meant 30 minutes early.

And, most importantly, no boyfriends or husbands (i.e. men) allowed. Just Larry and his ladies.

"They seemed to get younger over the years," noted original movie club member Ellen Gibson

Last edited:
So what happened is I posted that Larry Munson died and then people said aw that's sad because Munson was good. Then some people were like öööö that öööö he was part of uga and him and their mascot deserved to die. Then people started talking about talking öööö to a ugagger podcaster and then people changed munsons wiki to make him look stupid. Just another typical sting talk thread.

1289501629627.jpg

Back