Larry Munson

Blog profile:

Ludakit

Astrological Sign: Aquarius (of course)
Industry: Marketing
Occupation: Sales & Brand Development Executive (work at home.com consultant)

About Me
These are my opinions on UGA sports, particularly UGA football. They are not endorsed by the UGA Athletic Association and trust me, they wouldn't allow me to speak for them anyway.

My Blogs
The Dawg-gone Blog

Blogs I Follow
Bulldogs Blog

ludakitdawgsports@gmail.com

Hell hath no fury like stingtalk scorned... The funny thing is, without them paying attention, this would have fallen off the front page.
And Mtown, you are going to give this kid a stroke.

Anyone else wanna take a crack at the wikipedia page? If I troll too much my IP will be banned.

Ludakit Ludakit
Oh and the decision has been made by me that this week's podcast isn't the Munson tribute I want to do. It'll be a special, separate show.

I plan to offer my condolences to the same number of dawg fans that offered condolences to me at the passing of Al Ciraldo and Kim King.

Okay, I've finished now.

VERY Well done, sir.

Curious if the ajc will give Munson the same coverage they gave Al.

Anyone else wanna take a crack at the wikipedia page? If I troll too much my IP will be banned.

I didn't know he killed hookers. Can anyone add a source?

Munson2.png

Could not agree more...there is is a difference between a homer, which he was, and a nonfactual expert in blabberizing.....his quote in 1990 that GT winning a national championship would make him vomit is what I remember.

OTE=gtphd;950838]Are you guys kidding? Munson was the worst announcer, in any sport, I've ever had to listen to, and it's not even close.

"We line up at the 35. And we go, he throws it to them, and we go after them, then he gets it to him, who throws it to them, missed tackle by us, kick by you, and we score a home run!"

You never knew what was happening and it was impossible to follow the game.

I remember the first time I turned on a Munson game while driving through central Georgia. I literally thought it was a joke and when I realized it wasn't, my only comment was "well, that's why he's broadcasting college games in the middle-of-nowhere Georgia".[/QUOTE]

Allegations of Bestiality
On November 18, 2009, a graduate assistant for head football coach Mark Richt allegedly witnessed Munson sexually abusing Uga VII in a showering room on campus facilities. He reported the event to Mark Richt, who refrained from reporting the event to the police. Uga VII died the next day. [20]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Munson

I really hate tech now I hope we beat them so bad sat that they wanna quit. I don't believe in running up the score but I hope we win 100-0 tech fans are a buch of punks

Those are some sick, sick people. I hope (and think you will) steam roll those a-holes.

It's just sad that every Tech fan's year revolves around beating UGA. If they cared as much about Tech as they did about UGA that'd be something.

I love it.

The fact that they hate us so much is really good for the ol' ego.

Every barb and comment just lets us know that we are more significant in their lives than they are in ours.

That's why I love to read GT hate.

When reading GT posts, I get most pissed off when they say they don't really care or are complimentary to our team.

Just got off the phone with him. Conversation lasted 35 minutes. I'm sure he'll edit whatever he doesn't want, but it doesn't really matter. I trolled, he asked me dumb questions, I refused to give him any satisfaction, etc. Don't know, maybe someone will find it funny.

Just got off the phone with him. Conversation lasted 35 minutes. I'm sure he'll edit whatever he doesn't want, but it doesn't really matter. I trolled, he asked me dumb questions, I refused to give him any satisfaction, etc. Don't know, maybe someone will find it funny.

so.......

what's his phone number?

Back