LSU-ALA rematch insanity

F

flushed 01

Why should a team that beat another team during the season on that teams home field have to again beat that same team on a neutral field. Since when does a team have to beat the same team twice to be Natl Champs. Pure SEC bullshit.

:frown: You realize they're in the same division so they can't play each other for the SEC Championship, right?

if you don't win a conference, you shouldn't be allowed to play for the national championship

:frown: You realize they're in the same division so they can't play each other for the SEC Championship, right?
Im not talking SEC Champs, i am talking about a rematch for the NATL Championship.

it is utter bullshit, but what do you expect from the SEC?
Alabama fans are complete whiny bitches. This is basically like them saying 'how bout 2 out of 3? 3 out of 5?'

if you don't win a conference, you shouldn't be allowed to play for the national championship
This should be made into a rule ASAP. ESPN is jerking off to the idea of two SEC teams in the MNC.

LSU beat Alabama in Alabama. What happens if Alabama beats LSU at a neutral site on a blown call by the officials? Alabama becomes the national champion with a proven inferior team?

For the MNC to have any sort of legitimacy it need to be between two teams that have yet to play this season, and both should be conference champions or independents.

that game was boring and neither of those teams have a "total team"...i promise you theyd get blown away by Oklahoma.

a "game of the century" that equals the offensive output of the worst football game ever played (2006 ACC championship) is pretty weak

no reason to reschedule that snoozer

If Okla St. or Stanford loses a game, and boise goes undefeated, you gotta think alabama would be ahead of Boise in the BCS. So it could happen. This LSU Alabama rematch is a possibility. But those teams won't lose, so I dont personally think it will

oklahoma will beat oklahoma state....boise will get rejumped by Oklahoma......p.s. Alabama will lost again because they arent that good.

to whoever can manage to put up some points on them and load the box and stop richardson......their offense is so garbage.

miss state or auburn could beat them.

miss state or auburn could beat them.

Could but won't. Bama's OL is beastly and even against LSU the QB had all day to throw. Against most secondaries, he finds open receivers.

PS: Michael Turner sucks.

This game was so dull I doubt TV would want it again. I sure as hell don't.

I don't think a rematch will happen (and I don't want it to happen). However, what should happen if every other team in the country had two or three losses? If there was a year when something like this happened, I would have no problem with there being a rematch.

Back