LSU-ALA rematch insanity

Utah and #4 Alabama, 2009 Sugar Bowl said hello. 31-17 Utah.

This is almost making me want to go vomit. All this talk about LSU BAMA boring game, Ok St or Stanford would pick these guys apart etc. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! BOTTOM LINE: There is NFL talent ALL over the field on both D's. The speed on the defensive side of the ball is remarkable. You will here of no less than 10 guys from this game on Defense who make a mark in the pros. There is a reason why this game was a knockdown dragout low scoring game and it wasn't because the Offense's are bad. These are head and shoulder's above everyone else in college football. Say what you want to but either of these teams beat Ok St and Stanford with ease.

THey probably will because...imagine that...the SEC gets 2 home games again for the National Championship and the Sugar Bowl, in New Orleans, LA.

This is almost making me want to go vomit. All this talk about LSU BAMA boring game, Ok St or Stanford would pick these guys apart etc. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! BOTTOM LINE: There is NFL talent ALL over the field on both D's. The speed on the defensive side of the ball is remarkable. You will here of no less than 10 guys from this game on Defense who make a mark in the pros. There is a reason why this game was a knockdown dragout low scoring game and it wasn't because the Offense's are bad. These are head and shoulder's above everyone else in college football. Say what you want to but either of these teams beat Ok St and Stanford with ease.

How come both Oregon and WVU scored more points against the vaunted LSU defense than Alabama?

I was in Talladega this weekend and heard one Bama fan call LSU/Bama the "game of the century". I pointed out that people said that about OSU/Michigan a few years ago, and we almost had a 1v2 rematch then, but voters made sure Michigan didn't get the rematch, and both teams lost their bowl games.

LSU and Bama are good, but not NFL-ready good like ESPN is hyping them up to be. It was an awful, awful game. It's just ESPN making the most of the 1v2 matchup for their own profit.

We've been in this position before. Georgia was voted down to #3 to keep them out despite their 1-loss season because they couldn't win the SEC East. No way does Bama get to the title game now.

Didn't both Osu and Michigan lose their bowl games lol. Badly

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

How come both Oregon and WVU scored more points against the vaunted LSU defense than Alabama?

Ill give you Oregon with 13 but the other 14 were scored in the 4th quarter after the game was out of reach.
West Virg game first 8 possessions: Punt, fumble, int, passing td, punt,punt,punt,int,half 27-7 at the half and LSU was up pretty big and started playing underclassman.

As far as the Sugar Bowl: You have me there, but Bama did not want to be there, if UF loses the SEC title game and plays UTAH in the Sugar then Florida loses. Plain and simple, that was a 2nd place prize for Bama and they could have cared less.

Back