Met David Pollack

He's no dog, I know the man. Been going to tech games for years. Famous (to his friends) for "shooting a bird" at Eric Zier in the early 90's.

I believe I've seen posts here referring to Pollack ripping Tech on the radio...why does this post deserve a banishing?

The posts referring to Pollack on the radio are negative in nature towards Pollack. Your buddies post read more as though he was presenting an honest an assessment of GT football that GT fans should give a crap about.

Kind of like, "Ooh, i met Pollack, "he is really nice," he is so smart, this is what he said..." I can almost see them skipping together.

Maybe I misread though.

I went to school with him. He is a good guy but definetly is a chain puller. He is UGA homer as he should be. He will have a voice on the air, but don't be fooled. He isn't an insider. Doesn't take a genius to say what we need for success. CPJ isn't a magician, he is just a good coach. We know what we need.

With that said, I have no problem with Pollack flappin his yapper.

Ban GTFanFromAthens forever. He shouldn't have been allowed on this forum with that name in the first place. Ban Andrew for a week for not denouncing his post and admitting agreeing with Pollack.

To Hell with David Dumb Pollack.

Back