Miami FAMU fan fight

Wouldn't it make more sense to start a thread when there's NOT a fight at a UM game?

Holy crap. That was an intense fight, people getting thrown down stairs/bleachers an all. Couldn't even tell who was who...

And I agree, the woman's voice on the intercom talking about how great the Univ. of Miami is in the background is hilarious.

Looks like the old man gets physical, but the young guy gets thrown out....?

Yeah its BS. The young guys gets jumped by the old guy, pulled down the stairs, and still is smart enough to walk away.

Then he gets punches thrown his way by the chick, but is smart enought to just push her away from him rather than fight back.

Then some guy from the crown runs down the stairs and attacks him...presumably for defending himself (rather gently) from the chick.

Then the young guy gets thrown out. If I were that kid, I would press charges against the old guy and chick, and use this video as evidence.

Yeah its BS. The young guys gets jumped by the old guy, pulled down the stairs, and still is smart enough to walk away.

Then he gets punches thrown his way by the chick, but is smart enought to just push her away from him rather than fight back.

Then some guy from the crown runs down the stairs and attacks him...presumably for defending himself (rather gently) from the chick.

Then the young guy gets thrown out. If I were that kid, I would press charges against the old guy and chick, and use this video as evidence.

What a creepy post.

UM sucks so much ass it's not even funny. I get so tired of their thug fans and even worse thug players. I wish any one affiliated with that prison nothing but failure in everything they may do. F$&@ the U.

Moral of the story: Never try to fight anyone in a stadium unless you hold the high ground.

Last edited:
Looks like the old man gets physical, but the young guy gets thrown out....?

I am not sure if those old people deserved to be cursed at or if he was just being a douche bag, but all I know is the younger guy didn't try to fight.

Defending != Fighting

I am not sure if those old people deserved to be cursed at or if he was just being a douche bag, but all I know is the younger guy didn't try to fight.

Defending != Fighting

I've got to agree with this. The young guy's body language wasn't threatening. He seemed to go out of his way to keep his hands down. I don't know what the young guy said, but he never escalated the conflict from words. The old couple did.

This video isn't that different from the old white guy/black guy on a bus video that went around a few months ago. Except in that video, it was the younger guy who moved towards the older guy (who was mouthing off).

I've got to agree with this. The young guy's body language wasn't threatening. He seemed to go out of his way to keep his hands down. I don't know what the young guy said, but he never escalated the conflict from words. The old couple did.

This video isn't that different from the old white guy/black guy on a bus video that went around a few months ago. Except in that video, it was the younger guy who moved towards the older guy (who was mouthing off).
Yes, but the younger guy got wrecked in the bus video. The young guy in this gets thrown out.

--

That Miami fight was awesome. Are those Miami fans fighting each other?

Back