Miami FAMU fan fight

There is no video showing who started it.

There is, however, a video of the younger guy being assaulted and not fighting back.

The kid talked too much, but if I was him, and some fat old woman slapped me and then her old husband tried to choke me, it would be very hard for me to show the restraint that he did. Of course, I wouldn't have been cursing up a storm like he did either....

The kid talked too much, but if I was him, and some fat old woman slapped me and then her old husband tried to choke me, it would be very hard for me to show the restraint that he did. Of course, I wouldn't have been cursing up a storm like he did either....

I never said he was innocent. He shouldn't have been talking like that in a family environment. I feel like he deserved to be thrown out just like the older couple did.

What pissed me off is EVERYONE at the game was saying "Get him outta here!" and other similar crap while ignoring the fact that he got the crap slapped out of him and then attacked by an Arthritic geezer while not physically doing anything back.

I am glad all three were thrown out.

Hell yeah he was!

He was acting like a complete fool.

What does he have to prove to an old arse woman and her father for cryin' out loud? geeze.

Oh, so you know he started it. My apologies. Didn't realize you were there.

I love the "he should have taken the high ground" argument. Why doesn't that apply to the assaulting party.

There is no video showing who started it.

There is, however, a video of the younger guy being assaulted and not fighting back.

This.

Seriously you think this crap does not happen in stadiums all over the country? It only happens in Miami you sir are naive it is not just a Miami/Dade county problem. This crap happens everywhere.

Sensitive much?

It was a joke. Of course I know it happens everywhere. I just happen to hate all the teams that call that stadium home and Miami sports fans in general.

Sensitive much?

It was a joke. Of course I know it happens everywhere. I just happen to hate all the teams that call that stadium home and Miami sports fans in general.

Not at all just making a point and I am a fan of one team that plays in that stadium that would be the Dolphins. Sorry you lump all Miami sports fans into one mold guess you hate tech fans also since I am one.

Back