Miami FAMU fan fight

Yes, but the younger guy got wrecked in the bus video. The young guy in this gets thrown out.

--

That Miami fight was awesome. Are those Miami fans fighting each other?

I thin one of the comments on the video said FAM and UM have similar color schemes.

FAMU is a Black college right? These are white and latino guys fighting so I would think this is scUM vs scUM.

Glancing at the Miami Scout board (is there a worse board on the interweb???) they believe that it is scUM vs scUM.

Isn't this a replay of the Czar vs. GTL challenge of last year? ;)

What a creepy post.

No. Just because the young guy is being aggressive with his mouth doesn't justify him getting attacked by an old guy. The young guy might not have been the crowd favorite but the old guy couldn't control himself. It's BS.

No. Just because the young guy is being aggressive with his mouth doesn't justify him getting attacked by an old guy. The young guy might not have been the crowd favorite but the old guy couldn't control himself. It's BS.

Actually it depends on what the young guy said. You don't know what he said. Therefore you can't know whether it's "BS."

I thoroughly enjoy every instance where a loud mouthed kid gets his ass kicked by and "Old guy".

Nobody seems to be acknowledging that the old people may have started the words also.

I have seen just as many old and drunk assholes as I have young ones at sporting events.

Nobody seems to be acknowledging that the old people may have started the words also.

I have seen just as many old and drunk assholes as I have young ones at sporting events.

Fight was about the young guy dropping f-bombs. It was reported.

We also do not know what the dispute was about do we?

Oh wait I just realized I don't care.

Kickoff in about 15.5 hours!

The video doesn't show it, but all 3 (the kid, the woman, and the old man) were kicked out last night. The story has been on the local news all day.

Ohio State is going to kick Miami's ass.

Back