Miami fans

Can confirm. Walking, talking piles of trash. Walking into their stadium feels like strolling through a prison yard.

The only redeeming factor of Miami fans (as someone on here recently noted) is their reluctance to bitch and cry about our offense.

Not sure anyone that went to the ACCCG went to the gator bowl
Fair enough.

West Virginia fans are unquestionably the worst I've ever seen. In fact, the worst two experiences I've ever had with opposing fans are both bowl games against WVU. Drunk assholes, kids wearing WEST ööööING VIRGINIA shirts, people ööööting in the stands, someone wrecking a tractor with a WVU sticker on I-95, a girl dip-spitting on my back, three dudes trying to fight me and eventually fighting each other, and at least 20 of them getting thrown out by the cops between the two games I was at.

I like Dwags way better than Cane fans. At least dawgs have some decently attractive, easy women. Just have to search amongst the cows to find them.
My girlfriend is a dwag fan. What are you saying?

Fair enough.

West Virginia fans are unquestionably the worst I've ever seen. In fact, the worst two experiences I've ever had with opposing fans are both bowl games against WVU. Drunk assholes, kids wearing WEST ööööING VIRGINIA shirts, people ööööting in the stands, someone wrecking a tractor with a WVU sticker on I-95, a girl dip-spitting on my back, three dudes trying to fight me and eventually fighting each other, and at least 20 of them getting thrown out by the cops between the two games I was at.

The funny thing is, I know a bunch of canes fans down here in FL and none of them are the ghetto, in your face and fight me types you see on TV. I am positive now the cameras intentionally find the most ghetto looking Canes fans in the crowd and put them on TV. It does make for good TV, admittedly.

I live in North Florida, and have literally never met anyone from Miami that wasn't an odd. Or effed up person

Back