Miami fans

That Miami fan in the green shirt fights penitentiary style - side hopping around constantly to avoid the Aryan Brotherhood, MS13, and the guards while still getting some devastating blows in.

We’re pretty easy going and laid back at the StinGTalk tailgate. No problems since I’ve been going there. However, I have seen a few people do double takes @Akinji07 ‘sfilet knife. Awesome food, by the way.

x-x-x-sold-x-x-x-silver-metal-mounted-turkish-shamshir-sword-with-matching-leather-scabbard.-very-good-condition.-ref-6613.-%5B3%5D-185-p.jpg

Last edited:
My worst game experience was FSU in 2009. It was rough before the game all day long. Just drunk FSU assholes being assholes. Of course, they were pretty quiet on the way out after we won the most epic game in the GT/FSU series.

Went back for Tebow's last game as an impartial observer with an FSU buddy. It was even more brutal for the Florida fans all day until the game got out of hand. FSU lost again. Tebow dominated them.

The 2008 game was pretty epic, too.

That Miami fan in the green shirt fights penitentiary style - side hopping around constantly to avoid the Aryan Brotherhood, MS13, and the guards while still getting some devastating blows in.

My favorite part was one of the FSU dude’s boys holding him back and playing peace keeper allowing him to get rocked by the dude in the green.

Either get the öööö out of the way or come in swinging at the enemy.

Pretty much how I remember the Florida / FSU game in Tallahassee. I bet the Miami fan in the video didn't start it. The FSU fans were just brutal to the Florida fans. I figure they were probably being the same with Miami fans and ran into one that wouldn't take their bullshit.

It was less in 2009 when we played there, but the FSU fans were still assholes.

Had some mouthy Miami fans sitting behind us for the white out game a couple of seasons ago. They were making fun of how few All-Americans we had compared to them. They quieted down later (when we were beating them) and could actually discuss football intelligently. It was funny when the huge bald Miami fan corrected one of our nerds who was complaining about CPJ’s play calling.

Had some mouthy Miami fans sitting behind us for the white out game a couple of seasons ago. They were making fun of how few All-Americans we had compared to them. They quieted down later (when we were beating them) and could actually discuss football intelligently. It was funny when the huge bald Miami fan corrected one of our nerds who was complaining about CPJ’s play calling.
I am happy that the couple near me has finally moved elsewhere in the stadium. I've seen them, so they are still around. We can be dominating a team with the run and she will be complaining "why aren't we passing the ball?". Hell, she'll say it after we've ripped out a few 10 plus yard runs.

I've also had to correct opposing fans when they keep calling illegal motion or illegal procedure calls on our A back motion just before the snap.

I am happy that the couple near me has finally moved elsewhere in the stadium. I've seen them, so they are still around. We can be dominating a team with the run and she will be complaining "why aren't we passing the ball?". Hell, she'll say it after we've ripped out a few 10 plus yard runs.

I've also had to correct opposing fans when they keep calling illegal motion or illegal procedure calls on our A back motion just before the snap.

Enduring our own fans is part of it. I’m glad a fellow who sits near me didn’t bring his girls to the UNC game. One of them asked me to quit yelling during the Pitt game. Apparently, I was disturbing whatever they were doing on their smart phones.

Enduring our own fans is part of it. I’m glad a fellow who sits near me didn’t bring his girls to the UNC game. One of them asked me to quit yelling during the Pitt game. Apparently, I was disturbing whatever they were doing on their smart phones.
I’m pretty happy with my seats so far this year. There are a few idiot Tech fans a few rows ahead), but I don’t hear them unless I’m listening for them. We are also right next to some sorority block seating which has been pretty entertaining thus far.

I have to admit there are two classes of Miami fans I've observed. The first kind, rare for the same reasons GT fans are rare (small school, national students), graduated from the U and are professional and courteous. These are the people I know who are Miami fans and they are great. The second class of Miami fans are from the down trodden dregs of society, where anarchy and anti-establishment rule and the rebellious nature and brashness of "Da U" appeals to them. These fans are pretty quiet when Da U is down, which has been the past decade, but when Miami becomes Da U again, look out here they come. It's almost like they are saying "this school represents us!" because in many ways, it does. Most of the players are from scary parts of Miami. They embrace ghetto stuff like the amazing bling-bling golden "U" necklace they get to wear after a turnover. I am sure most of the people on this board have experienced the second class.

Alumni & Slumni

Update: Kid in green has been offered a football scholarship

Miami fans are indeed the worst. Almost got in fights with their fans the last two times at BDS. In 2014 one of their fans threatened to throw me over the railing in the north stands.

He lost.

You picked a fight with a 6 foot 5 Miami fan by the concession stands in 2014 and i had to step in and calm him down before he threw you over the railing.

Yeah, straight to the pokey for that guy.

Back