Miami fans

Miami fans are indeed the worst. Almost got in fights with their fans the last two times at BDS. In 2014 one of their fans threatened to throw me over the railing in the north stands.

He lost.

Hands down Miami "fans" are truly the worst class of "human beings". I base this on my experiences while at the game at BDS in 2014. My wife and I changed our seats twice to get away from vile scumbags. Decided after that game I'll just never go to a game against Miami again. I'm not convinced the Miami "fans" actually know anything about football.

Hands down Miami "fans" are truly the worst class of "human beings". I base this on my experiences while at the game at BDS in 2014. My wife and I changed our seats twice to get away from vile scumbags. Decided after that game I'll just never go to a game against Miami again. I'm not convinced the Miami "fans" actually know anything about football.

Beta.

By far my worst away game experience was at Miami, starting as soon as I pulled the car into the parking lot before we even got out of the rental car.

My worst game experience was FSU in 2009. It was rough before the game all day long. Just drunk FSU assholes being assholes. Of course, they were pretty quiet on the way out after we won the most epic game in the GT/FSU series.

Went back for Tebow's last game as an impartial observer with an FSU buddy. It was even more brutal for the Florida fans all day until the game got out of hand. FSU lost again. Tebow dominated them.

We had beer bottles thrown at us after Reggie's first FSU game, but that was relatively tame compared to Miami. Miami fans attempted to flip my car with us inside, threatening me to run over them, all pre-game.

I remember back in like 2003, or whenever they entered the ACC, some Miami fan at the game commenting on how tiny our stadium was. At least we have our own stadium.
You could have told him that their pathetic, foul ball fanbase would have trouble filling one side of Dodd.

I have to admit there are two classes of Miami fans I've observed. The first kind, rare for the same reasons GT fans are rare (small school, national students), graduated from the U and are professional and courteous. These are the people I know who are Miami fans and they are great. The second class of Miami fans are from the down trodden dregs of society, where anarchy and anti-establishment rule and the rebellious nature and brashness of "Da U" appeals to them. These fans are pretty quiet when Da U is down, which has been the past decade, but when Miami becomes Da U again, look out here they come. It's almost like they are saying "this school represents us!" because in many ways, it does. Most of the players are from scary parts of Miami. They embrace ghetto stuff like the amazing bling-bling golden "U" necklace they get to wear after a turnover. I am sure most of the people on this board have experienced the second class.

They have a turnover necklace and their fans really seem to like it.

The Miami fans have always been trashy but have never really bothered me. They are really kind of like dealing with foreigners who are oblivious to the social norms and customs of wherever they are. It’s mildly annoying, but they get a pass because they’re foreign and did not know that it’s not appropriate to wear a white speedo at the kiddie pool.

Virginia Tech fans, on the other hand, can eat a dick. I had to hold my wife (girlfriend at time) back from a fight at our first Thursday night home game with them. They were throwing chili dogs from back sections of north end zone and hit by wife in the back with one. She was ready to go fight.

Glitter.jpg

Back