Michigan wusses out of game with OSU

makes sense. the sec would do the same with alabama and the acc w/klempsum. get over it. i also agree with .. during covid .. getting your best team in there. do u want to see alabama - northwestern in the semis? rules are made to be broken in the best interest of the sport or conference. get over it, you sound like a millenial.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've found the O$U fan here.

Look at their record before he got there with Brady Hoke and Rich Rodriguez.
your exactly right and my bad. when they hired harblah, michigan regents and boosters were looking for 3-5 loss seasons for the next six years, a donut against ohio state, a 56-27 blowout in year five vs them, and one win total vs rival Mich St in their other rivalry game. agree that the bar should be the one you mentioned, set by that legend of big ten coaching, brady hoke.

he surpassed sir Brady's records, better keep him another five years. you win.

i stand corrected,
mooch, out.

your exactly right and my bad. when they hired harblah, michigan regents and boosters were looking for 3-5 loss seasons for the next six years, a donut against ohio state, a 56-27 blowout in year five vs them, and one win total vs rival Mich St in their other rivalry game. agree that the bar should be the one you mentioned, set by that legend of big ten coaching, brady hoke.

he surpassed sir Brady's records, better keep him another five years. you win.

i stand corrected,
mooch, out.
Why is this such a point of contention? All I said was he didn’t single handedly ruin their program, the same way Tom Herman didn’t single handedly hurt Texas. Both have internal issues.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've found the O$U fan here.

nah, not a bit, with one exception. (see below). but i do like the best teams playing for the championship, which is unlike those who want to stick to some archaic rule in this year of weirdness. why would anyone want to reward a mich team (and let them ruin their rival's chances) for refusing to play and limiting their opponent's opportunity. big ten did the right thing imo.

to the earlier point, i've respected OSU ever since a crusty Woody Hayes laid a sucker throat-punch on a klempum linebacker in that bowl game. how can we not love that? what a CLASSIC way to go out!!! that said, given three more years, CPJ might have done the same thing. he and woody came from the same camp of crustiness!

nah, not a bit, with one exception. (see below). but i do like the best teams playing for the championship, which is unlike those who want to stick to some archaic rule in this year of weirdness. why would anyone want to reward a mich team (and let them ruin their rival's chances) for refusing to play and limiting their opponent's opportunity. big ten did the right thing imo.

to the earlier point, i've respected OSU ever since a crusty Woody Hayes laid a sucker throat-punch on a klempum linebacker in that bowl game. how can we not love that? what a CLASSIC way to go out!!! that said, given three more years, CPJ might have done the same thing. he and woody came from the same camp of crustiness!
My dad (RIP) HATED Woody. We were watching that game together, and I was defending Woody to him RIGHT before the Clumpson INT and the subsequent sucker punch on the sideline. LOL.

I've hated O$U ever since then. But at least that is the last time I was ever wrong about something.

FUN FACT: The guy who threw that bad pickle was . . . Art Shlichter! Last I heard, he was finally released from federal prison last August, but then immediately taken to an Ohio state prison where he supposedly will finally be released sometime next year. Someone should make a movie about this dude's life.

OSU - Michigan.jpg

Seems like this season teams need lobbyists more than coaches.

Back