Mobile Homers vs. Golden Domers OFFICIAL THREAD!

Tex A&M, LSU, UGAG, USCe, Clem'sSon, FSU, and UF would beat this ND team. We cannot get to a playoff soon enough.

Either way, this BAMMER team, no matter what anyone wants to believe is STACKED with talent, size, and speed......And, if there is not a playoff, I think satan runs off another 2 or 3 of these in the next 3-4 years. I wish he would go to the NFL.....

They might be pre-season number 1, but it depends on how many leave. UGAG, TAMU, Clemson, Oregon, and others will also be in the mix.

I forgot about Ohio State in my earlier post. Undefeated season, Braxton Miller returning, Meyer recruiting skill position players.

I forgot about Ohio State in my earlier post. Undefeated season, Braxton Miller returning, Meyer recruiting skill position players.

It's still BCS next year, so if any non-SEC team goes undefeated they get a shot. OSU could be number 1 preseason. This Alabama team has a lot of guys leaving.

Alabama is bragging that they have ranked academic programs. I guess that plays to their constituency. Even our basketball team is ranked in some polls, their just not that good.

It's a sign of how bad this game is that there hasn't been a post in this thread for ten minutes.

I'm still watching, just waiting for something different to happen. It is, however, hysterically bad for a MNC. I don't think I'd still be watching at this point if it was a regular season game.

Gotta hand it to Saban and his staff. They've made a mockery out of the last two MNC games by totally throttling their opponents.

I know it's part of the game, but seeing Alabama players try ripping the ball out (and violently snapping their arms when their grip gives out) on every single play is getting a little annoying. Not sure why. I guess I saw a lot of that during the UGA game and it worked there. It must be an SEC thing.

That deep pass just won't work. I guess that was ND's bread and butter this season? I haven't seen many of their games.

Good lord...Alabama is good. I know are recruiting Nazi's, but geez just watching them in this game and the UGA game....wow

I know it's part of the game, but seeing Alabama players try ripping the ball out (and violently snapping their arms when their grip gives out) on every single play is getting a little annoying. Not sure why. I guess I saw a lot of that during the UGA game and it worked there. It must be an SEC thing.

I wish our players did that...

Back