Mobile Homers vs. Golden Domers OFFICIAL THREAD!

Good lord...Alabama is good. I know are recruiting Nazi's, but geez just watching them in this game and the UGA game....wow

Epiphany?

When you recruit not only mostly 4 and 5 star guys, but the best of the best in regards to attitudes and discipline from that bunch, and you do that for year after year, this is what happens.....

I hate it...I want it to end, but it won't unless sa(b)an leaves.

He has letters from NFL coaches telling recruits that they will get extra points in their NFL team draft evaluations just for playing in his system....When you combine that with Bammer football being a worshipped religion in this state, recruiting is EASY.....

It's so terrible, but I can't look away...It's been like someone playing NCAA where you just destroy the CPU every game that you play.

Epiphany?

When you recruit not only mostly 4 and 5 star guys, but the best of the best in regards to attitudes and discipline from that bunch, and you do that for year after year, this is what happens.....

I hate it...I want it to end, but it won't unless sa(b)an leaves.

He has letters from NFL coaches telling recruits that they will get extra points in their NFL team draft evaluations just for playing in his system....When you combine that with Bammer football being a worshipped religion in this state, recruiting is EASY.....

Okay..what's wrong with that? If this was GT you wouldn't be complaining...it's still fun to watch. Oh and you still have to coach them up...look at UF where their top rated recruits look like jack asses

Somebody got Notre Dame's blueprint... and it helped that Alabama had more than a week to prepare.

Tex A&M, LSU, UGAG, USCe, Clem'sSon, FSU, and UF would beat this ND team. We cannot get to a playoff soon enough.

Either way, this BAMMER team, no matter what anyone wants to believe is STACKED with talent, size, and speed......And, if there is not a playoff, I think satan runs off another 2 or 3 of these in the next 3-4 years. I wish he would go to the NFL.....

+1 I know a lot of folks appreciate Notre Dame's academics, and hate the way the SEC schools want to win at all costs, but anyone who really, REALLY watched Notre Dame play this year knew this was going to happen. And poor Te'o. I have never seen a guy get so media hyped, and then get so exposed at the first sight of real competition. Let's face it. There are 10 LBs in the SEC better than him.

Okay..what's wrong with that? If this was GT you wouldn't be complaining...it's still fun to watch. Oh and you still have to coach them up...look at UF where their top rated recruits look like jack asses

I don't have to worry about GT ever being that dominant in recruiting, but you are right about the coaches coaching them up. sa(b)an's group does do that very well, but it is easier when you can skip the thugs and get the best kids of the 4 and 5 star group. It makes coaching football much easier, but I give their staff credit for using the advantages they have effectively. It just makes it boring, and I hate Bammer about as much as UGAG.

Lol aTm highlights. In the NCG. THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR.

öööö... I was going to say ND's offense wasn't designed for 3rd and long situations... but they actually converted.

+1 I know a lot of folks appreciate Notre Dame's academics, and hate the way the SEC schools want to win at all costs, but anyone who really, REALLY watched Notre Dame play this year knew this was going to happen. And poor Te'o. I have never seen a guy get so media hyped, and then get so exposed at the first sight of real competition. Let's face it. There are 10 LBs in the SEC better than him.

Agreed completely....

Looked like his heel might've hit the sideline on that catch.

JRjr

Back