Mobile Homers vs. Golden Domers OFFICIAL THREAD!

You know that somewhere in South Beach last night at one of those swanky hotel lobby bars Old Notre Dame guard was talking up the game today. Hell I bet there was talk about showing the SEC "Real Football". I have a friend who is a Big Notre Dame fan he didn't think Bama would be close. I told him I thought ND would get beat but I thought they would score a little late to get within 7-10 pts. He is in shock.

The worst part of this game for me is knowing the "Coaches Trophy" is headed for the Walmart as soon as the game is over.

Then he just said "drilled". He's so nonchalant about such a slang term.

Had Oregon not wet the bed against Stanford, they would be maiming ND just like Bama, if not worse.

QB & Center keeping it Classy just like Saban Arse Chewing the ref like he is down by 4 TD's.

What an awesome performance by Alabama. I can only imagine how good GT must have been that we went toe to toe with these guys year in year out and gave them as good as we got.

At the moment, there is an unbelievable difference between our football team and Bama.

Saban interview, yeah excited about this team, but we will see about next year. :lol:

What an awesome performance by Alabama. I can only imagine how good GT must have been that we went toe to toe with these guys year in year out and gave them as good as we got.

At the moment, there is an unbelievable difference between our football team and Bama.

That was in the 1950s. There are tons and tons of reasons why our programs have gone different directions since then.

Back