Mobile Homers vs. Golden Domers OFFICIAL THREAD!

The fact the media had to pick Te'o to be their Heisman candidate select from a 12-0 team is a reflection of what Notre Dame's offense really is.

And poor Te'o. I have never seen a guy get so media hyped, and then get so exposed at the first sight of real competition. Let's face it. There are 10 LBs in the SEC better than him.

This. I don't know about 10 LBs better, but he is a total non factor.

The entire ND team looks like they thought they could run past, block, cover and tackle Alabama and they just can't.

UGAg/ND may have been a better game. Bama is in a league of their own. Send in the clowns.

This. I don't know about 10 LBs better, but he is a total non factor.

The entire ND team looks like they thought they could run past, block, cover and tackle Alabama and they just can't.

It just goes to show that the ND hype machine is just as strong as the SEC hype machine

Watch NDs overhyped nose tackle...getting pushed around like a friggin rag doll

Fluker - 1st round NFL
Yeldon - 1st round NFL
Lacy - 1st round NFL
Cooper - 1st or 2nd round NFL
Barrett - 2nd or 3rd round NFL
Kouanjio - 1st round NFL
Milner - 2nd round NFL
Mosely - late 1st, early 2nd round NFL
DePriest - 3rd round NFL
Norwood - 2nd or 3rd round NFL
Warmack - 1st round NFL
Williams - 1st or 2nd round NFL
Dickson - at least 2nd round NFL
Sunseri - 2nd or 3rd round NFL
etc.,etc.,etc.,etc......and they have players that will never see the field at BAMMER who will get a look by the NFL teams in camps.......

Okay I admit it I put $10 on Notre Dame but I got 10 points. Notre Dames D is a joke and I bit into some of the hype. I only saw some of the USC game and the end of the Pitt game. I should have seen this coming for miles.

What would our bonus be for an MNC appearance and win?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wish this was Bama-Oregon that would be entertaining I think.

You saw any part of the pitt game and bet on ND?

Pitt had them beat like 10 times and blew it. I had to give it to Notre Dame they looked real lucky. I think the left the Luck back at the motel tonight.

Pitt had them beat like 10 times and blew it. I had to give it to Notre Dame they looked real lucky. I think the left the Luck back at the motel tonight.

When you play this talented and well-coached of a team, you need much MORE than luck.....

Well after this...ND better throw a Sec team in their schedule next year...or two...

Back