More G**** C****** crap

She probably recognized he was a clown on day 1 when he walked in and asked her what they needed to do to get rid of the Wreck
Yea; if I had to guess I’d bet that she didn’t like Geoff and he felt that. She kept good relationships with those he did not care to interact with and that was a threat for GC, so he gave farmed our her small potatoes jobs to other people to “phase her out.” She had enough relationships to keep a new job in the AA.

because the mods on TOS are goddamn sensitive, I need to put here:

1673409130244.png
1673409138487.png
1673409143043.png
1673409147100.png
1673409152261.png
1673409155742.png
1673409160464.png
1673409166148.png
1673409170441.png
1673409174481.png

I have a feeling that over the next few years there will be a trickle of info about all of the stuff Gef did to inflict long term damage on our program. History will not be kind to him, and he will go down as the worst GT coach of all time based on things other than record (and record too).

He’s Pastner light imo

The excuses for that loser are over. Yes he won a 2 game tournament lol with the 1 seed out and some school called Duke out….it’s a sad joke at this point
I bet you don’t give us credit for the 1990 national championship either.

If we’re talking 80’s era Susan Anton I’d care. But I lived 80’s era Susan Anton, and this woman is no Susan Anton, 80’s era or otherwise.

The excuses for that loser are over. Yes he won a 2 game tournament lol with the 1 seed out and some school called Duke out….it’s a sad joke at this point

He sucks but this is a thread about Clown Boy. Let’s not forgo another opportunity to bash him.

She was pretty much the administrative assistant for the entire football program, not just the HC, and basically the "football mom" to all the kids in the program, and like others have said already, likely making peanuts. This isn't the AA cleanout we need.

Is there any phase of this program that this clown did not destroy (or attempt to destroy) during his 3+ years?
The Derrick Moore treatment is absolutely unfathomable. Collins is a damn cancer that has to have had the goal of destroying our program, because it seems all of his moves pushed us worse.

It is a nightmare that we can recover from. In a way, I'm kind of glad we got all of that BS out of our system. I'd be embarrassed if I were on the "juice crew" and forced to jump around and dance and wave towels when down 4 TD's

It sounds like she has a new role in a different department. This happens everyday in corporate. I hate The Clown as much as anyone but this doesn't strike me as a big deal.

It sounds like she has a new role in a different department. This happens everyday in corporate. I hate The Clown as much as anyone but this doesn't strike me as a big deal.

Not a big deal in and of itself, but another unpopular move he made while simultaneously being a giant loser so he deserves any heat he catches for it. Between this and running off DMo, it seems like Collins really didn't want any mentors and influences around other than ones he handpicked. That was his prerogative once he got the head coaching job, but since it didn't work out, every move he made is open to criticism.

Back