More G**** C****** crap

all4tech

Damn Good Rat
I had several email correspondences with her over the years. She was always very helpful, courteous and caring.

One time I asked about getting a GT Football signed by CPJ. Her reply was WTTE of "I will be glad to help you with that. Mail the football to me at this address, and I will personally get Coach Johnson to sign it for you and mail it back to you, ASAP."

She was an excellent Administrative Assistant. And people like her are worth their weight in gold! :) :thumbup:
I've got a football signed by Bobby Ross and players that I won in a raffle.

clapper

Dodd-Like
the last Saturday in November. Where the pregame montage is "and that's an explosion play to start half two!", Roddy running to the hedges, the epic fist pump, the kick, the pick, Austin's INT of Jacob Eason, the Quantum Leap, the "we need to celebrate this one!", the "I'm so proud of you I'm about to bust!" and "we state champs! Aaaggghh!!"

Yeah, I know it's Senior Day and that would upstage it.
But come on. How many times do we get to rub their noses in it?
Move Senior Day to the next to last home game.
Do it J Batt.
It will more likely be a halftime thing so more people are in the stands to acknowledge him. It wouldn't interfere with Senior Day.

The Wasp

Varsity Lurker
Is there any reason why CBK couldn’t just rehire her in her old role?
While he is at it please bring back Derrick Moore. The Choice video was legend. He had a hand in motivating when coaches couldn't.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I think D Mo has a good situation at South Carolina. He seems to be happy there and compensated much more heavily than he was at GT.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
DMo would be hard to replace, but there are strong men of faith successfully working with young men all over the country. I would hope CBK would be looking for a similar person to fill this important position.